What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Worst Star Trek Captain Poll» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Who's the worst captain?
Janeway 3 50.00%
Archer 2 33.33%
Kirk 1 16.67%
Picard 0 0.00%
Sisko 0 0.00%
There's two or more who are equally horrible! (post) 0 0.00%
Total:6 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Worst Star Trek Captain Poll
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-26-2011 6:15 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've heard of that and I think seen it for sale, but I've never actually had it.

The arrogant bastard one. The albino python thing I've not heard of until now but I lol'd

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-26-2011 11:12 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think Albino Python is strictly new Yorkian

Sharp: "It suggests to me he's not a political guy, something is going on" well then you're an idiot wolf blitzer

06-26-2011 2:28 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm surprised you all saw something called "albino python" and X didn't use it as an excuse to mention his penis even once.

Quote by Brand:
(I was so broke I sold my hair for rent money, just to give you an idea)

06-26-2011 6:56 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Would I do that in public?!
06-26-2011 7:28 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ninja!
06-26-2011 8:20 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:
I'm surprised you all saw something called "albino python" and X didn't use it as an excuse to mention his penis even once.

The funny thing is, I think I recall him making eyebrow movements in an innuendo way in the store. But I'm not sure if it was in response to the python, or the "thickness" of something.

Sharp: "It suggests to me he's not a political guy, something is going on" well then you're an idiot wolf blitzer

04-03-2016 9:57 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
Male version of Clarice Starling.

Hm.

Do I want?

....yes. Yes, I do

04-03-2016 10:48 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Queen Bitch:
Quote by Bill Cipher:
Male version of Clarice Starling.

Hm.

Do I want?

....yes. Yes, I do

You see a lot doctor. But are you strong enough to point that high-powered perception at yourself? What about it? Why don't you look at yourself and write down what you see? ...Or maybe you're afraid to.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-03-2016 10:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YEAH STAND UP TO ME, YOU LITTLE SKELETAL BITCH. TELL ME HOW AWFUL I AM. DESTROY ME. TEAR ME UP FROM THE INSIDE OUT

...wait that wasn't the next line.

fuck where's Nine, I am bad at this acting business

04-04-2016 1:46 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Queen Bitch:
fuck where's Nine, I am bad at this acting business

Still better than half the shit they hand out oscars for.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-04-2016 6:01 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

never go full retard

04-04-2016 7:31 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Queen Bitch:
never go full retard

Unless the retard is a certain race (because oscars so white)

Quote by Alizarin:

04-05-2016 1:08 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Didn't work for Sean Penn.

04-06-2016 1:43 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not much seems to anymore

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Worst Star Trek Captain Poll