What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » New Songs Suck: 2011» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Songs Suck: 2011
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-16-2011 10:06 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All new music (and songs) suck. Prove me wrong.

This is a thread where you post non-shit music or vidya music made ONLY IN THIS YEAR.

Prove to me new music doesn't suck (it does).

Hol: It looks like a dreidel.
X: I've never eaten one of those.

07-16-2011 10:27 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I dont know if I listen to stuff made this year. I thnk the most recent stuff for me was 09

Quote by Isao:
I only weigh like 275 now.

07-16-2011 10:36 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There were songs released this year?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-16-2011 10:37 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

07-16-2011 11:32 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i think this is alright, i like it. power metal isnt my favorite kind of metal but i like this

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

07-16-2011 11:34 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i am waiting for new dream theater, opeth and MEGADETH albums due out later this year though

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

07-17-2011 2:08 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

L.A. Noire had a pretty solid soundtrack.

I've been disappointed in everything Lady Gaga's been putting out recently.

07-17-2011 2:28 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh so its like the fallout 3 soundtrack

Quote:
I've been disappointed in everything Lady Gaga's been putting out recently.

What disappointed me is Harry Reid responded to her on Twatter (it disappoints me anybody in government bothers with that, but anyway)

If you were gonna abolish don't ask don't tell theres no reason some flavor of the month in a gown of bacon had to be given a heads up...we're discussing alterations to defense policy. A pop-star is not the arbiter you need to speak with.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-17-2011 3:45 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow, I don't think I've listened to any music or even played any games from 2011.
07-30-2011 5:27 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

new megadeth nov 1

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

07-30-2011 5:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*gasp*

You're shitting me. Does the tube have any previ---well I guess not, it's early yet

07-30-2011 5:53 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

there's sudden death but i cant find a version that isnt the guitar hero one (the mix kinda sucks, guitars arent high enough imo)

there's another one, public enemy no.1, about al capone, but.. the only version out there is live so it's not a good preview

but sudden death, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpdZzAuXlIc&feature=related

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

07-30-2011 6:04 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I agree with the mix sucking, it's even hard to hear the instruments at points

But it sounds good regardless, it doesn't sound like it was made this year (ps this is a good thing)

07-30-2011 6:41 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Megadeth - Never Dead (NEW 2011 Song Preview)

there's also this, but sadly it's below the game preview

i assume the mixing problem on sudden death is just beause it was featured on guitar hero. it should sound fine on the actual album, i'm hoping

megadeth still sounds like megadeth (they have since about 2004)

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

08-05-2011 4:05 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Articuno:
Laughing Out Loud

Didn't they just have some article earlier in the year how consistently the top iTunes stuff is just that glee crap which is all covers

I just figured this meant western civilization had finally waved a white flag and decided to just sit around grimly staring at vestiges of the past, like some kind of miss havesham deal, as time marches inexorably towards the gathering darkness.

(And I don't usually drop references to dickens. This means the alert level is blood red)

Quote by Alizarin:

08-05-2011 6:05 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can't remember if it was you or Benny that hates Dickens. Oh well. IT'S SOME DUDE I WANNA BANG. Awesome
09-13-2011 10:23 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

new dream theater today

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-13-2011 10:33 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mayhem:
I can't remember if it was you or Benny that hates Dickens. Oh well. IT'S SOME DUDE I WANNA BANG. Awesome

It might be both of us but to varying degrees, and I forget if I actually hate dickens or what exactly is happening there

Quote by Alizarin:

09-28-2011 1:19 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

cant find the new dream theater yet, they said for some reason they haven't gotten them yet and alot of people have been bugging them over it

but i did get the new opeth. really progressive stuff here, and no cookie monster vocals to be found

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-28-2011 2:05 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

New Aqua CD comes out in october. I find that amazing.

Quote by Isao:
I only weigh like 275 now.

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » New Songs Suck: 2011