What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » New Songs Suck: 2011» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Songs Suck: 2011
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-28-2011 9:32 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Holy crap, they still do music?
09-28-2011 9:36 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I heard they were norwegian once, and was all "wait a second..I've heard that barbie song, that didn't sound like black metal" because I thought that was norway's main export and possibly what their economy was built on

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-02-2011 12:07 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

less than a month for new megadeth Crono Celebration!

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

10-04-2011 3:57 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

fucking finally got the new dream theater

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

10-06-2011 3:39 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

not sure what to think of the new dream theater yet

i think i like their last album more, a nightmare to remember and the count of tuscany = awesome

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

10-06-2011 7:13 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Diglett:
Holy crap, they still do music?

they stopped and then started back up. I bought the greatest hits cd they had and it had 19 songs on it. first and second album combined was like, 22 songs, so my only assumption is that halfway through assembly the company went "shit, there's only actually a total of 3 hits between both albums, lets just throw all of it on a cd. But fuck these 3 songs."

That got rambly for mysterious bar downstairs replated reasons.

Quote by X:
Alpha, Alizarin's escaped! Find me a team of five TDottlers with attitude!

10-06-2011 7:18 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You live over a bar?

Be careful on the stairs, I guess. I'd have said had fun but lawlz

In any event it's more fun than my weekends

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

10-13-2011 10:52 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Toxicroak:
not sure what to think of the new dream theater yet

i think i like their last album more, a nightmare to remember and the count of tuscany = awesome

ok so after listening to it some more i like the non heavy moments the most

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

10-13-2011 11:36 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I want to hear more of the energy from songs like Just Let Me Breathe and songs from surrounding albums from them.

Star One - 24 Hours

10-14-2011 10:57 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It was funny, I heard a song from the solo album of Ed I can't spell his last name but he was the lead singer of Live, and it wasn't that bad but it sounded so "new" I knew it had to be made this year

But nope, it was 2010 or late 2009

I like his voice alot but he's a Jesus freak

Socrates: Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love.

10-17-2011 4:29 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

s'ok, who cares about their personal lives or beliefs. music is what matters

mustaine's a born again, it's kept his marriage together and he's been sober so whatever you know

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

10-17-2011 5:33 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So, new Anthrax. Has their old singer again.

I'm not really sure what to think about it. I was frankly pretty excited when I heard Joey was singing again, but his voice sounds way different, in a way that I don't think I like.

Also, new music sound.

Star One - 24 Hours

10-17-2011 5:40 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

belladonna sounded pretty bad at the big 4

it kinda killed my interest in worship music but i havent heard it yet

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

10-18-2011 12:16 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Toxicroak:
mustaine's a born again, it's kept his marriage together and he's been sober so whatever you know

Is it true he doesn't sing some of his old songs because of this

Socrates: Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love.

10-18-2011 5:43 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

yes

megadeth won't play the conjuring anymore because it's about a song mustaine put a hex on as a teenager (who was in an accident or something right after he did it, so he believes it worked Laughing Out Loud )

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

10-18-2011 11:51 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's the only thing I don't like, when it comes to bands/singers beliefs

It's like...dude it's just a song, just sing it (if it's a good song especially)

But yeah I don't care what a song is about (unless it's fucking Durrrr... about sex or saying swears alot) as long as it sounds good

11-01-2011 3:14 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NEW MEGADETH

i have it but have not listened yet >_>

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

11-01-2011 3:25 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Toxicroak:
yes

megadeth won't play the conjuring anymore because it's about a song mustaine put a hex on as a teenager (who was in an accident or something right after he did it, so he believes it worked Laughing Out Loud )

The..song had an accident?

Quote by Alizarin:

11-03-2011 4:13 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Toxicroak:
NEW MEGADETH

i have it but have not listened yet >_>

good stuff. i like endgame better i think, because it's thrasier, but Thirteen init's almost hard rock sound has some songs with some really, really catchy riffs

plus neverdead is pretty thrashy

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

11-03-2011 4:18 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Megadeth - Whose Life [Is It Anyways?] (Audio)

check out the verses riff

that thing is catchy

Megadeth - Never Dead (Audio)

thrash!

in other news metallica's new collaboration with lou reed is apparently hurting their credibility AGAIN

oh metalliwah

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » New Songs Suck: 2011