What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » New Songs Suck: 2011» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Songs Suck: 2011
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-03-2011 10:05 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hurting their credibility?

Sharp: "It suggests to me he's not a political guy, something is going on" well then you're an idiot wolf blitzer

11-03-2011 12:16 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Everybody says its awful

Also, I've gotten lou reed and lou rawls mixed up before..it's happened.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-03-2011 12:52 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lou Reed & Metallica: The View

Younger me was right. Everyone hated Load at first, but I enjoyed it, saying "it could be worse".

Then Reload came out, and it was the same, pretty much. Not horrible, not good.

Then, the worse came. And it keeps coming.

At 4:10 though Hetfield sounds abit better than he did on St Anger---oh my god he actually sort of growled. I guess he can do that when he's not singing an entire song.

Sharp: "It suggests to me he's not a political guy, something is going on" well then you're an idiot wolf blitzer

11-03-2011 5:58 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

the view is an awful 1 riff song

lou reed is probably more to blame than metallica but why would they put their name on this

its shit

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

11-03-2011 6:01 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I'm not sure what metallica has to do with that "doo, da doo, doo doo doo da doo, doo doo doo" song about heroin junkies or whatever the fuck walk on the wild side was him rasping on about. Probably some "experimental" phase they need to get out of their system.

Theres a scene in salton sea where a dude with a tracheotomy sings it in a karaoke bar which was funny.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

11-03-2011 7:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Toxicroak:

lou reed is probably more to blame than metallica but why would they put their name on this

its shit

Yeah, it's fucking terrible. Who thought of this, I wonder.

11-05-2011 9:55 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Paul Allen:
Quote by Toxicroak:

its shit

Yeah, it's fucking terrible. Who thought of this, I wonder.

to quote hitler

"it's not like anybody listens to master of puppets and says. "this is good. but no lou reed?""

Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

11-05-2011 9:55 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

also it happened because they played with lou reed at the rock n roll hall of fame

and thought it'd be a good idea to make an album with him

metallica should just stop making music. it's lose-lose for them no matter they do at this point

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

11-06-2011 12:02 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Toxicroak:
also it happened because they played with lou reed at the rock n roll hall of fame

and thought it'd be a good idea to make an album with him

Yeah I googled it and thats what I came up with, didn't post it cause..I dunno

Quote:
metallica should just stop making music. it's lose-lose for them no matter they do at this point

I'd be fine with that, but then again I'm not a huge fan anyway (well lemme clarify this. Because I think that came off wrong, and I don't want you or hol or anybody pissed. I like them, it's just that I'm not real into them. Like if they stopped tomorrow..okay? Theres still a huge back catalog of stuff I probably haven't heard yet.)

Like I don't know a bunch about them, so if they stopped..it probably wouldn't really effect me? All I know is apparently they're fucking up more and more lately according to the fans so yeah, quitting while they're still sort of ahead doesn't seem like a bad idea.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-06-2011 12:24 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nah I don't give a shit about them anymore. They are pretty fucking bad

11-06-2011 12:28 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

metallica hasnt released a good album since 1986

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

11-06-2011 1:47 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Toxicroak:
metallica hasnt released a good album since 1986

Which is when I was born...when did they release it, was it december?

Did babby-sharp absorb metallica's qualities? Tune in next season to find out, then the plot line about that gets dropped immediately cause it's alienating viewers

Quote by Alizarin:

11-06-2011 8:48 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

wikipedia says master of puppets was released march 1986

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

11-06-2011 8:48 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

in other news thirteen is a cool album full of catchy riffs but

endgame was a better megadeth album

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

11-06-2011 8:59 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's a better name too

Then again I've found recently that I just really like the phrase "endgame"

Quote by Alizarin:

02-05-2012 1:32 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

is this now new songs suck 2012?

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-05-2012 1:49 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yep!

02-05-2012 1:57 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

New Songs Suck: 2012 (soundtrack of the end days)

Quote by Alizarin:

02-05-2012 11:40 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd post stupid ho, but that's barely even music

02-05-2012 5:22 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:
I'd post stupid ho, but that's barely even music

That's your opinion, because you a stupid ho you a you a stupid ho.

Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » New Songs Suck: 2011