What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » She Blinded Me  » I find it amusing» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I find it amusing
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-18-2011 7:31 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That no one noticed this subforum

Necro: just really makes you think: only have sex with people that arent batshit

07-18-2011 8:09 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Um no, Alizarin wanted a forum specific to her tastes as a joke, so I made a dinosaur forum

Necro: just really makes you think: only have sex with people that arent batshit

09-12-2011 12:36 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by saboteur seductress assassin lalala:
Quote by Awesome Tall Super Holy Friendly Pale Angel:
...That post was Sharp-quality rambling. It's eerie.

TELL US ABOUT THE T-REX

T-Rex doesn't do shit.

09-12-2011 1:20 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by saboteur seductress assassin lalala:
Scientists now believe that the stegosaurus was "crazy man" and "would fuck you up." Scientists now believe that the stegosaurus was not some sort of Durrrr....

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » She Blinded Me  » I find it amusing