What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Hellgate London Hath Returned» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hellgate London Hath Returned
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-07-2011 2:35 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Surprisingly entertaining. Has a cash shop, but isn't actually crazy about monetizing everything yet. Play it with me you fools. It has guns that explode!

T3FUN NO.1 GLOBAL GAME SITE Sign up (does not work with AOL mail)

The resource cannot be found. Download the actual game.

It's basically like Diablo, but modern and in 3D.
08-07-2011 2:46 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

cash shop..so this didn't go well last time.

I'm liking the degrading weapon thing, I guess. Oh and the free part, because I think I botched resigning up for cs.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-07-2011 3:37 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I had heard that this games was the terrible

so I will declines

08-07-2011 3:38 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

On the other hand it is free, also x was saying it turned out to be good

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

08-07-2011 3:56 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

hrm

08-07-2011 4:37 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It was terrible because it was buggy as shit. Memory leaks and so on.

This has all apparently been fixed.

EDIT: Whoops this was X.

Aliz: its ok one day the fbi will surround his house and he'll be killed in a shootout and they'll raid his compound and it'll be filled with like a bunch of missing girls and like his dying words will be "i was trolling...".

08-07-2011 4:39 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He stole hol's account

Quote by Alizarin:

08-07-2011 4:51 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I knew something was fishy when the first words out of her mouth weren't, "Oh God. Game of the week. VIDYA, VIDYA."
08-07-2011 5:03 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Get that centrifuge, we gotta do yet another dottle blood test

Look I've seen the thing, I know how this works alright...one of us might be a pod person or a goon now.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-07-2011 5:25 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm not liking the look of this. I think my computer specs are the minimum requirements. Being in that bracket is a scary place to be, resulting in anything from "This will run fine if you turn the graphics down low enough" to "Game now launching... SIKE! Your computer just crashed, lol."
08-07-2011 5:32 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

See I know you dislike half-life 2, but that was the beauty of it (or its engine I guess)

You could fuck around with it to make it run even if you probably were just barely meeting requirements. That fat dude that runs valve knew what he was doing in terms of code.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-07-2011 5:41 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't like Half-Life 2, no. However, I've always felt respect for the Source engine. It seems like a nice, flexible piece of software.
08-07-2011 6:06 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Portal actually wasn't bad

I mean I kind of want to stab the next person who mentions that cake shit, or the box, or tells me it was the best thing ever. But when they made it free I had my fun with it...the price was right anyway (because there wasn't one)

Quote by Alizarin:

08-07-2011 7:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Anyway...

The game's pretty fun. It's more or less like Phantasy Star Online or Diablo II.

Basically you go in, and shoot the crap out of hellspawn. 'Lo, these hellspawn are veritable pinatas, and drop much items for you to sell. Heh.
08-07-2011 7:24 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I never played any of those

Wait isn't this game about post-apocalyptic knights templar hanging out in the London subway system and killing demons.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-07-2011 7:33 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah that's about right.
08-07-2011 9:32 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Awesome Tall Super Holy Friendly Pale Angel:
Anyway...

No.

You stop this right now.

Aliz: its ok one day the fbi will surround his house and he'll be killed in a shootout and they'll raid his compound and it'll be filled with like a bunch of missing girls and like his dying words will be "i was trolling...".

08-07-2011 10:35 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BUT CO-OP

I like the part where its free and about templars skulking around in a mass transit system though

Quote by Alizarin:

08-08-2011 12:32 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay if we do this, and I just suddenly decided this, the tdottle group will be named "SEAL-team equestria"

Quote by Alizarin:

08-08-2011 12:36 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

XD

But... X is part of a goon guild. :o

Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Hellgate London Hath Returned