What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Hellgate London Hath Returned» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hellgate London Hath Returned
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-09-2011 4:22 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I haven't had any real problems, I have everything on low pretty much

It was kind of hard dodging that one boss with the hammer or whatever, but otherwise its fine (I thought I saw someone with hols tdot name run past at one point and was momentarily confused)

And somebody in a chat window has now mentioned "this game needs schoolgirl outfits" because I had forgotten why I always just ignore ingame chat in multiplayer

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-09-2011 8:20 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Definitely not a graphical error.

I liked the part where I got the alien gun from half life 1.

08-09-2011 8:41 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, guys.

The game has weird glitches UNLESS, when you start the launcher (that tells you to press Start or options) and shit, you press options and set any resolution and the textures Very High.

This initializes the game properly. You can then fix the settings through the actual ingame options and not have to worry about it anymore. Fixes some very nasty bugs.
08-09-2011 10:37 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Hank:
Definitely not a graphical error.

I liked the part where I got the alien gun from half life 1.

I got what I can only describe as the lightning gun from quake if it somehow cross bred with the proton pack from ghostbusters, and then probably some third thing

edit: It was somehow already set to very high/high for me. I couldn't move the mouse that well.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

08-10-2011 6:10 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Moose is it just me, or does my dude look like a doom 3 marine, but with a helmet, (and in a british subway station, and probably different..but demons get shot)

Quote by Alizarin:

08-10-2011 2:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is me right now.

Look at that shield.
08-10-2011 3:00 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes as I was saying to aliz "X made his a pale blonde dude with a sword gasp"

Wait didn't you describe your dude as 'aryan captain america'. I kinda get it because of the shield but...captain america didn't have knight armor. Unless I missed something.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-10-2011 3:12 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I kinda like X's character. He looks like Leon from RE4 if he bleached his hair.

Sharp: If a man beating a baby seal to death with a club while an interacial orgy occurred behind him tested well with the focus groups they'd use it to sell pledge.

08-10-2011 5:17 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sharp: I can do attacks with my shield, including Shield Throw. I am red, white, and blue.

Need I say any more?
08-10-2011 5:20 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Articuno:
I kinda like X's character. He looks like Leon from RE4 if he bleached his hair.

Without the helmet my dude actually looks..sort of like me, in the hair at least. I think, I mean I have the graphical options set low.

I was pretty much just screwing around in the character maker when x wanted me to remake my guy and kind of stumbled onto that and was all "..Alright? Why not I guess"

Or actually it looks like my SMT character except not anemic and also you can actually set the hair color to black and not "vaguely-anime black" in this

Quote by Alizarin:

08-10-2011 6:02 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

spoilers: steve rogers is blond

08-10-2011 6:07 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Was that movie any good, cause I heard conflicting opinions from people who saw it

(I never really read the comic)

Quote by Alizarin:

08-10-2011 6:13 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Cigarette smoking man:
Was that movie any good, cause I heard conflicting opinions from people who saw it

(I never really read the comic)

It was alright, but there was a tacit understanding underneath it that said "this is a prequel." There's a cocksy montage of Captain America doing a USO show where he punches out a fake hitler repeatedly, and a cool montage where he and his bros are shooting nazis. I saw nothing wrong there.

08-10-2011 6:16 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sharp: There's a setting to not render the helmet, actually. It's what I use.

Also, if any of you are using ATI cards to play this game, download this:

And put it in both the directory you installed Hellgate in, as well as the MP-x86 directory that's in there too. It will fix various glitches with ATI cards, and is straight from the devs.
08-10-2011 6:17 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What are these glitches I keep hearing about

Somehow I'm getting none, which is surprising

Quote by Alizarin:

08-10-2011 8:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It just happens sometimes if you have an ATI card.
08-10-2011 8:38 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Cigarette smoking man:
Moose is it just me, or does my dude look like a doom 3 marine, but with a helmet, (and in a british subway station, and probably different..but demons get shot)

No, I thought similarly. (The Doom 3 marine initially had a helmet, but they removed it in the final game for some reason.)
08-10-2011 9:27 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Awesome Tall Super Holy Friendly Pale Angel:
It just happens sometimes if you have an ATI card.

Oh this laptop has one

(So does my other one...I think, the school one that can run stuff better probably, but I dont have time ever)

Quote by Alizarin:

08-11-2011 4:38 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

awww yeeah

08-11-2011 6:19 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That is just so corny.

Though Sharp hiding in the back is funny.
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Hellgate London Hath Returned