What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Hellgate London Hath Returned» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hellgate London Hath Returned
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-11-2011 5:31 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah just sort of lurking there

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-11-2011 9:40 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

One thing I'm noticing is unlike SMT this actually has varied areas and it's not you just returning to the same places rather than going to new ones

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

08-11-2011 10:28 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...X looks like an albino weaboo templar, and Zaphod looks like he's from a cyberpunk BDSM club.

The hell sort of game is that?
08-11-2011 10:46 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So X looks like himself, and Zaphod looks like...

himself

(Sharp was right when he said he looked like BDSM Wolverine)

Groucho Marx: I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate America. They couldn't educate America if they started at 6:30.

08-12-2011 1:36 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Diglett:
...X looks like an albino weaboo templar, and Zaphod looks like he's from a cyberpunk BDSM club.

The hell sort of game is that?

That is actually the most modest looking armor I found.

08-12-2011 2:06 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have some relics, a tech, batteries, ammo, random essences, and crap like that. What do I do with them

Groucho Marx: I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate America. They couldn't educate America if they started at 6:30.

08-12-2011 2:10 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Articuno:
I have some relics, a tech, batteries, ammo, random essences, and crap like that. What do I do with them

do you weapons have augmentation slots

if so, what kind of augmentations: there are batteries, fuel, relics, and ammo.

sell or dismantle what you can't use

08-12-2011 10:53 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah my locker thing is full of those

Quote by Alizarin:

08-12-2011 11:44 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The essences you keep, it's for endgame areas and is needed to unlock them.
08-12-2011 11:45 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah theres three or so kinds, one I remember is for stonehenge

Quote by Alizarin:

08-12-2011 8:06 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ATTN DUELISTS

Hol and I will be playing during the night starting at around 10:30 to 11 EST. I will have goodies to give out.
08-12-2011 9:29 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

duelists?

Yeah this didn't take off like smt, maybe the gigabyte level install, although did iron ever make a character?

Quote by Alizarin:

08-12-2011 9:44 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Iron made a character, he's been busy doing God knows what though.

No idea why Moose isn't playing, Marksman seems right up his alley.
08-12-2011 10:02 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Frankly, I was waiting to see if anyone was actually going to be playing this before I came into the picture. I don't wanna install a game just to play it for a week.
08-12-2011 10:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well...

Hol is playing, D is playing, Sharp is playing, and I am playing.

Iron is also playing when he has time.
08-13-2011 2:14 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In case anybody else does decide to join, theres this one thing that x needs to warn you about because it's a giant pain in the ass bug and theres no hint about it at all

(Basically a guy will unlock an area at one point, and if you ever talk to him again it closes it off forever. It's the uh..channel-cross station or something.)

Also theres been reported problems with the installation, on the forums, also I had something go wrong somehow with the non-download version, and aliz couldn't get it to work either. It's otherwise actually really stable,

Quote by Alizarin:

08-13-2011 2:51 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If it's the techpriest 69 quest or whatever, I don't think that's really a bug so much as "you can't exploit it if you do it like any rational human being would."

08-13-2011 11:10 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Techsmith 59, in Charing Cross Station. He transports you to South Edo Castle, and if you then speak to him again after he opens it, the portal is closed forever.

South Edo Castle's enemies are the only source of Dark Stones. With 25 Dark Stones, you can create a Skill Chip, which gives you a permanent skill point.
08-13-2011 7:13 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's also just better in general if you wait to do that until somebody else is playing, because the enemies are fucking annoying as hell and killed me about 3 times the minute I entered the area

From range, not like they swarm you, they just start firing magic or something (fuckin magic, how does that wor-OH WHAT, MY BOT JUST DIED. OH GOD NOW THEY'RE HITTING ME. THEY'RE EATING ME, THEY'RE EATING MY LEEEEEGGGGSSSS)

Quote by Alizarin:

08-13-2011 10:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing My Ass Off

Speaking of shit killing you I HATE THIS MOTHERFUCKER, OH MY GOD. (ps if he's got the attribute of Fast he is motherfucking scary as hell oh god)

He's dead in this pic but yeah. He's scary.

Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Hellgate London Hath Returned