What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Agree With Me if you don't want to be wrong» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Agree With Me if you don't want to be wrong
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-24-2011 10:40 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"I can fly BUT WHAT IF I HIT A BIRD", "I love Lois Lane but she can never know THE REAL MEEEE" for 90 goddamned minutes

...I'm not kidding it probably will be that, or not the bird thing..or maybe. Who fucking knows, I'm not seeing it anyway. That picture told me all I needed to know and it was unappealing.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-10-2011 5:56 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Who wants to date Lois Lane, honestly? Woman is a raging bitch.
09-13-2011 4:16 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

this movie is going to be awful

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

07-13-2012 9:58 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

3 out of 20 guests say this is the thread to be.

07-13-2012 10:02 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I still predict this basically making most of its money back from overseas distribution, nobody much liking it, and they just reboot it again

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-14-2012 12:16 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How does that work exactly? Who watches it?
07-14-2012 7:51 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Deus Ex Machina:
How does that work exactly? Who watches it?

My basic understanding is that its a couple of things (the fact the "international market" is vague and obviously larger, the fact that usually when a movie is banked on to do better elsewhere its some immediately recognizable franchise, and the fact that usually with big budget special effects heavy stuff theres less of a language barrier concern. Big robots punching each other is pretty much identical regardless, so like if its a michael bay movie or something its a foregone conclusion)

Quote by Alizarin:

07-15-2012 5:51 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes, but... I'm not seeing how this applies to Superman.
07-15-2012 5:22 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The new movie probably won't wow anybody but it'll still end up making a decent amount of money, partially due to the international market (I might be wrong but I think the last one didn't end up making back most of its money domestically)

Quote by Alizarin:

07-16-2012 7:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I get that, but if Americans won't watch Superman who will?
07-16-2012 9:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This crazy guy I saw on Taboo tonight from the Philippines that got his skin lightened, nosejob, cleft chin, and a new ass, just so he could look like Superman?

Brad: No. You don't understand. I've been dead for 35 years. Today is the day I live.

07-16-2012 9:43 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah superman is probably one of the most recognizable cultural artifacts outside of mickey mouse or something

Quote by Alizarin:

07-17-2012 10:38 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...This reminds me I need to play Epic Mickey.
08-01-2012 10:45 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The Superman trailer looked like ass. I thought it was about Aquaman at first, and honestly it'd probably work better for Aquaman.

Brad: No. You don't understand. I've been dead for 35 years. Today is the day I live.

08-02-2012 5:24 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It is so goddamn true.

As soon as you saw "From the director of 300" you knew it was time to run.
08-03-2012 7:16 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

wasn't that shit supposed to be directed by the wachowski... uh, brother and tranny originally

that would be more interesting to me

08-03-2012 8:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm... not sure which is worse....

TRANNY HATER

Heh
08-04-2012 2:17 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Its probably easier to list the people who weren't at one time supposedly making a superman movie (which eventually turned into that last one)

Quote by Alizarin:

08-04-2012 9:41 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

don't get me wrong, having a trap friend is one of my life goals

that's up there with the d-list celebrity friend and the fat hawaiian friend

08-04-2012 9:58 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What about a Samoan, is a Samoan in any way involved

Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Agree With Me if you don't want to be wrong