What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Agree With Me if you don't want to be wrong» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Agree With Me if you don't want to be wrong
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-04-2012 10:46 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What precisely is a trap friend

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-04-2012 11:01 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

in internet speak trap = crossdresser.

08-04-2012 11:29 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd settle for a samoan honestly

especially if he was dwayne "the rock" johnson

then I'd have 2 categories

08-04-2012 11:35 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:
in internet speak trap = crossdresser.

Thats stupid.

RuPaul go beat up the internet.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

08-05-2012 12:07 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well actually that's not fully what it means.

Trap usually means an alluring female that you show attraction to, then you realize it's biologically male, and IT'S A TRAP.

Like Bridget from Guilty Gear.

Bill Maher: If you think you have it tough, read history books.

08-05-2012 12:10 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I imagine it has something to do with feeling trapped when your date has a penis

or something

I use it because I get to say "I looked at the trap Ray" and any reference to ghostbusters is another day I don't have to fill out that section in the regrets tab of my shame journal

08-05-2012 1:24 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well then just end the date once they mention being the gender they didn't tell you. Politely excuse yourself, forget the event, both parties move on. This seems to be the classiest thing, nobody is hurt that much.

(Oh snap the goons will be pissed at that, cause they advised trannies to flat out con people into sex "because society" in the threads I saw. Then again you know how autistics are)

Quote by Alizarin:

08-05-2012 2:57 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's an interesting issue.

Does your wish to feel like the gender you want to be, trump the right of the sexual partner to have full disclosure?
08-05-2012 3:16 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's basically rude to say "Yes I'm absolutely a girl, please fuck me. Oh yeah, I have a dick btw"

You seriousky ought to let them know these things, the best case scenario is you waste everyone's time, worst case you get the shit beaten out of you, or you get killed. Nobody wants either of those or anything in between.

Liquid Tension Experiment - Paradigm Shift

08-05-2012 3:18 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't really believe surgery is so advanced nobody can tell. I mean really.
08-05-2012 3:21 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, cosmetic art and alcohol can cover a lot of gray area.

08-05-2012 3:22 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Cosmetic art..?
08-05-2012 3:25 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes, excessive cosmetics, the art of using copious amounts of makeup and costume to make you look like something you're not.

08-05-2012 3:26 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How does that work on the fake vagina?
08-05-2012 3:27 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Deus Ex Machina:
It's an interesting issue.

Does your wish to feel like the gender you want to be, trump the right of the sexual partner to have full disclosure?

I would say no. But then again I don't feel like paying ten dollars to have autistics howl at me.

(I don't really care about trannies, but the one thread where it was like "NO YOU SHOULD LIE, HAHA SOCIETY, YOU HAD AN ELECTIVE SURGERY YOU GOTTA FUCK OVER THE PERSON". Okay a) Welcome to sociopathic behavior. b) this surgery...which is really only available to the affluent, is the most important, really? People are dying or having to take multiple jobs to get necessary medical care, the insurance companies are fucking EVERYONE, but "I'm the wrong gender" is the important procedure? Okey dokey, you forfeit the moral high ground.)

Quote by Alizarin:

08-05-2012 3:31 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm not particularly anti-transexual, but I do think it is somewhat disturbing that most transexuals happen to be upper-middle class or above. I find that very suspicious.
08-05-2012 3:38 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm not particularly anti-transexual, but I do think it is somewhat disturbing that most transexuals happen to be upper-middle class or above. I find that very suspicious.

How about I axe your suspicion or doubt.

Its an elective procedure, and nobody who isn't rich enough to have an elective (yeah I went there) procedure is all that whiny about it.

Look at the state of healthcare in this country, look at the amount of people in a living hell trying to pay for necessary medical procedures just SO THEY CAN'T DIE, OR HAVE A VIABLE QUALITY OF LIFE.

Then tell me how I'm supposed to give a flying fuck about somebody who wants to alter their gender.

I literally do not care about somebody going "well my hormone treatments are going along". Fuck. You. There are people out there who need life saving medicine or surgery who cant get it. Your weird psychological issue is not the main deal.

I'll have an opinion on trannies once the healthcare system isn't a kafkaesque horror show, until then shut the fuck up and remain what gender you are.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-05-2012 3:44 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How does that work on the fake vagina?

You can tuck your stuff. Also again, alcohol.

08-05-2012 3:50 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've looked at a vagina. Tucking does not fucking look like one, I'm sorry.
08-05-2012 4:11 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well there you go internet trannies. It'll never look right.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Agree With Me if you don't want to be wrong