What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Agree With Me if you don't want to be wrong» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Agree With Me if you don't want to be wrong
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-05-2012 7:02 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Iron Savior:
alcohol

Icarus Witch - Mirror, Mirror

08-05-2012 9:27 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Never been drunk woo
08-05-2012 11:36 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I watched an ep of Gigolos where it was obvious the "chick" was a tranny. The voice and obvious fake ass pointed it out.

It's not hard to tell unless you're drunk as Iron said, or unable to determine male voices from female.

Teddy Roosevelt: To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, right or wrong - is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.

08-05-2012 3:27 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"She had man hands"

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-05-2012 3:59 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Deus Ex Machina:
I'm not particularly anti-transexual, but I do think it is somewhat disturbing that most transexuals happen to be upper-middle class or above. I find that very suspicious.

that could be a sign that poor people don't have the luxury of the time and money it takes to transition. too poor to do anything but focus on making money to survive

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

08-05-2012 4:10 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Or that the surgical procedure itself is relatively new and only available to a relatively new class of consumer (upper middle class, which didn't quite exist as we understand it until...late 19th century at the earliest, I'd go as far as saying the eisenhower administration as far as the latest) and "trannies" exist because of a confluence of these factors.

Note: Before somebody says "so you're saying prior to the invention and accessibility to the surgery, trannies didn't exist". No, I'm heavily implying that, which isn't exactly the same thing.

tl;dr: Trannies are very new money.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

08-05-2012 4:12 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

well it depends on what you mean by trannies

if you mean people who are getting their bodies surgerically altered and take hormone therapy, then yeah, they couldn't have existed before

but if you conceptualize them as a "third gender", no thats nothing new

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

08-05-2012 4:18 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Cpt. Badass:
but if you conceptualize them as a "third gender",

Well then no I don't have any problem standing by this assertion.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-05-2012 5:14 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Littlefinger:
I use it because I get to say "I looked at the trap Ray" and any reference to ghostbusters is another day I don't have to fill out that section in the regrets tab of my shame journal

This may be the cutest thing you ever said...

08-05-2012 5:17 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Theres very few opportunities to yell "LETS SHOW THIS PREHISTORIC BITCH HOW WE DO THINGS DOWNTOWN" so

Quote by Alizarin:

08-05-2012 5:19 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I meant the journal of sorrows not the quote. Mopey guys do it for me...

Sup sharp? Eyebrow 2

08-05-2012 5:25 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My shame journal takes up fifty six volumes and you need to make an appointment at a prestigious university to even view it because its housed in their archives as part of an abortive tax-dodge involving charitable contributions I mistakenly engaged in.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-05-2012 6:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Cpt. Badass:
that could be a sign that poor people don't have the luxury of the time and money it takes to transition. too poor to do anything but focus on making money to survive

I should clarify that I mean people who even say they are another gender and so forth. Don't need to be particularly well off for that.
08-06-2012 12:37 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharp:
Well then just end the date once they mention being the gender they didn't tell you. Politely excuse yourself, forget the event, both parties move on. This seems to be the classiest thing, nobody is hurt that much.

(Oh snap the goons will be pissed at that, cause they advised trannies to flat out con people into sex "because society" in the threads I saw. Then again you know how autistics are)

I'll try anything once

maybe

I've looked at a vagina. Tucking does not fucking look like one, I'm sorry.

for posterity

Never been drunk woo

samesies

that's what opiates are for

Quote by Guo Huai:
Quote by Littlefinger:
I use it because I get to say "I looked at the trap Ray" and any reference to ghostbusters is another day I don't have to fill out that section in the regrets tab of my shame journal

This may be the cutest thing you ever said...

~<3

08-06-2012 3:49 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
that's what opiates are for

What about laudanum, then its both

Quote by Alizarin:

08-06-2012 5:30 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

killing two braincells with one stone

08-06-2012 5:39 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

brb driving off the coleridge

08-06-2012 5:45 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
brb driving off the coleridge

Also: Mary Todd Lincoln (I believe. Could be wrong but doubt it.)

Quote by Alizarin:

08-06-2012 8:44 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pretty sure that's unfounded.
08-06-2012 10:54 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Its plausible since laudanum or similar tinctures were prescribed for...a fairly staggering amount of stuff, and she didn't exactly have the most stable life. But yeah for the life of me I can't remember, there were a lot of spurious claims thrown around about her.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Agree With Me if you don't want to be wrong