What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » The Worst Musicians Ever» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Worst Musicians Ever
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-09-2011 5:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Have we had a topic like this already? If so I'll delete this and bump up the old.

But I just want to voice my outright hatred for Bon Jovi. From his pop rock bullshit, to his comments about Axl Rose, to his pompous attitude, I just hate the fuck.

Who has music so vile, so irritating, that you wish they would just disappear completely?

Sharp: ...this is not art. If this is what art is now, I am done. I fold, I quit. This is not art, and if saying this means I'm the odd man out from this damnable age until I expire, sure I'll do that.

Fuck the 21st century, it's been nothing but a series of disappointments.

09-09-2011 6:15 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Baha Men? The guys who made the Macarena?

(Oh wait, they disappeared already.)
09-09-2011 6:16 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm just gonna start free-associating here.

Simon and Garfunkel, Nirvana, pretty much the entire last few years of the 1990s, most of the 2000s, kid rock, the black eyed peas, kanye west, the mars volta. People who do mash-ups..not youtube people, I mean it's their job. Most anything with a meaningless buzzword such as "indie" or "alternative" or any synonym for "Nobody fucking listens to this except idiots who think it gives them cache"

Actually?...I'm just gonna go with "those two monotone cocksuckers from the hyundai ads last year singing christmas music". Them. I just want them to die and we'll be fine.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-09-2011 6:29 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mayhem:
Baha Men? The guys who made the Macarena?

(Oh wait, they disappeared already.)

OH GOD I HATE THAT MOTHERFUCKING SONG, AND THE FUCKING BAHA MEN

I also really don't like Kid Rock. There's one of his songs that is barely tolerable. I can't remember what it is.

Sharp: ...this is not art. If this is what art is now, I am done. I fold, I quit. This is not art, and if saying this means I'm the odd man out from this damnable age until I expire, sure I'll do that.

09-13-2011 4:08 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

bono is a Faggot and i am amazed at how many cocks he can fit in his mouth

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

12-09-2011 2:16 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

heres some bands that suck:

avenged sevenfold
nightwish
korpiklaani
limp bizkit
linkin park
slipknot
bring me the horizon
job for a cowboy
korn
the killers
velvet revolver
slash post GnR

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

12-09-2011 3:42 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm glad I'm only even familiar with some of those, the rest don't even sound like band names.

edit: Oh you meant the guy slash, I thought "slash post GnR" was some dumbasses idea of a band name

Quote:
the killers

This isn't to their credit, but the part of southland tales that for no reason whatsoever suddenly becomes a music video for about two minutes set to them was pretty lol...god that movie was awful, I wonder if its on cable again soon because I've seen it twice (it's like a horrible auto accident, you can't look away)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

12-09-2011 4:20 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

killers are pretty cool guys, eh halos aliens and doesn't afraid of mormons

12-09-2011 4:40 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

halo..oh I didn't know that

Check that off in the negative column

Quote by Alizarin:

12-09-2011 5:21 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Halo's pretty awesome.

But people need to stop acting like it's not generic as fuck all when it comes to sci-fi settings.
12-09-2011 5:43 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I played the demo for the first one on pc and had fun with it, just kept sniping people.

..Then again I was half watching a king of the hill rerun so maybe thats why it was fun.

I didn't play 2 or maybe I did I forget, but I liked the semiautomatic scoped rifle just called "battle rifle" since you so rarely hear that term anymore...they should just put that gun into better games it seems neat. I think I sucked with it but then again FPS games played using console controllers are abominations against what this country stands for and I really think Obama's reelection platform should involve a federal law against them

(What, he's probably gonna win anyway...I did glorified data entry at one point for the county party, frankly if I submit a list of insane demands I feel like I'm owed because I think he won this town even in the primary. So clearly that was all me)

Quote by Alizarin:

12-10-2011 12:57 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Toxicroak:
heres some bands that suck:

avenged sevenfold
nightwish
korpiklaani
limp bizkit
linkin park
slipknot
bring me the horizon
job for a cowboy
korn
the killers
velvet revolver
slash post GnR

You forgot Tankian's fucking band that I forgot the name of

That's like, worst band ever that somehow got a record deal

12-10-2011 1:46 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't think I've ever listened to that guy but he has a stupid name so

Quote by Alizarin:

12-11-2011 4:38 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

system of a down

and yes they are trash too

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

12-11-2011 4:59 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow, I'm kind of ashamed none of us mentioned them sooner.
12-11-2011 7:13 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh. THEM

I only know one of their songs and its because somebody, years..I guess probably by now a decade, ago edited footage from metal gear solid to one. And retroactively I think I was more impressed with how they edited it than the song itself (which even at the time I thought "..this is dumb as hell isn't it")

Yeah isn't serj takaIsraelwonthelebanonwar [SIC] in with them.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-05-2012 1:41 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

mudvayne is pretty shit from what i've heard

and machinehead sucks nuts they're supposedly thrash now but i've heard your rap metal you Faggots

you never get clean from that kinda shit

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-05-2012 3:57 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The fuck is mudvayne..isn't that something you're supposed to remove from certain seafood before eating it?

Quote by Alizarin:

02-05-2012 1:35 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Terrible metal band. I think it's the one that spells part of their name with element abbreviations.

Megadeth - Skin o' my Teeth

02-05-2012 4:43 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Usually when the name is spelled weird it's a tip-off.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » The Worst Musicians Ever