What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Hol Don't Stop: If You Were a Pony...» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hol Don't Stop: If You Were a Pony...
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-28-2011 3:27 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We have X pony, Sharp pony, and Hol pony. I wanted to do Tdotol ponies, because it is lol and ponies are a Big Thing right now.

I will still have free reign over your design but, if you could fill this out it would be super. Anyone who mock fills this out will be left out.

Types are: pegasus, unicorn, regular pony, alicorn, or a myriad of things

Example filled out
Name: Fluttersmoke
Type: Pegasus
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Body: Grey
Mark: Something dealing with smoke or guns or historical smoking guns
Personality: 1000 yard staring paranoid boozehound smoker *squeak*

Name:
Type:
Eyes:
Hair:
Body:
Mark:
Personality:

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

09-28-2011 4:30 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Name: Guarded Heart
Type: Pony
Eyes: Dark Purple
Hair: Black
Body: Gray-Purple
Mark: A red and purple heart with a question mark between them
Personality: I can do whatever you need me to. I'm amazing... right?! (Oh shit, did I piss somebody off?! Scared )

Boston - Foreplay/Long Time

09-28-2011 4:46 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hahahaha, that works so well.
09-28-2011 7:23 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Can you just draw Sean Ponery again?
09-28-2011 9:00 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hol says: We have something a bit more elaborate planned.
09-28-2011 9:05 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

woo

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-28-2011 9:05 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wonder what Dustinpony would be.
09-28-2011 9:07 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If dustin tries to say he doesn't watch it I'mma lol and mention world of warcraft

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-28-2011 10:06 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mayhem:
Can you just draw Sean Ponery again?

Moose I was going to ponyfy an actual moose, if that's okay.

Like this guy My perfect My Little Pony Oakley | My perfect Oakley, hard t… | Flickr

Yes, that's a male

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

09-28-2011 10:28 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's surprisingly cute...yet strange.

DO IT, FAG.
09-28-2011 10:33 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'LL DO IT, OTHERFAG!

It won't look exactly like him of course, that was just an idea

09-28-2011 11:07 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's fine.

FAG.
09-28-2011 11:09 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But can you fill out the form anyway, for colors? And maybe a mark?

09-28-2011 11:10 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'll think about it.

.GAF
09-28-2011 11:20 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thank you, FAG!

09-29-2011 3:45 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Jesus this topic is full of FAGs.
09-29-2011 1:49 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

what is an alicorn? You drew aliz a tdottle one?

Quote by Alizarin:

09-29-2011 3:21 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think it just means wings and horn.

Boston - Foreplay/Long Time

09-29-2011 3:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, Princess Celestia is an alicorn

09-29-2011 4:10 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Shouldn't it be like, pegacorn or something

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Hol Don't Stop: If You Were a Pony...