What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Hol Don't Stop: If You Were a Pony...» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hol Don't Stop: If You Were a Pony...
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-03-2011 10:35 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

we haven't hit critical tdottler mass yet

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-03-2011 10:46 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How about you fucking do things around the house so my time isn't taken up cleaning after your slob self, and then I'll be able to draw more fucking ponies.

God damn, all people do is take and never give.

Larry David: I've led this empty life for over forty years and now I can pass that heritage on and ensure that the misery will continue for at least one more generation.

11-03-2011 11:06 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..Yeah I can see that happening

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

11-05-2011 1:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...I meant more ponies from TDot dear.
11-05-2011 2:12 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think thats what she meant?

Quote by Alizarin:

11-06-2011 12:50 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You're the only one who understands me
...besides Necro

Larry David: I've led this empty life for over forty years and now I can pass that heritage on and ensure that the misery will continue for at least one more generation.

11-06-2011 12:54 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Paul Allen:
You're the only one who understands me
...besides Necro

X: That's hardly a complment. Heh. Cheese.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

11-06-2011 7:04 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Mark: Something dealing with smoke or guns or historical smoking guns

...I have a hoodie with a cannon on it

OH GOD THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED, SHE CAN DRAW..LIKE..THE PROPHECY. I forget where I was going with that.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-29-2013 12:33 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm bringing this back up because I want to make more pony avs for people.

X - done
Necro - done
Hol - redraw because ugh
Sharp - new one in the style of X and Necro's

Moose - designing

Everyone else - either resubmit/submit or not be included

(Iron I am only assuming yours would have changed in a year)

04-29-2013 7:08 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have absolutely no idea what I'd look like as one.

If Moose doesn't have Moose antlers, I will be saddened immensely.
04-29-2013 11:02 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Its pet would be a tree raptor

Quote by Alizarin:

04-30-2013 2:20 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I thought it over, I decided to keep the same basic idea because I'm unoriginal as fuck, but made it more accurate to my self-image.

Name: Iron Heart
Type: Earth Pony
Eyes: Purple
Hair: I dunno. Something that wouldn't look Durrrr....
Body: Purplish gray? Grayish purple? Like this I guess.
Mark: Heart made out of metal
Personality: He strives to help others to reduce his internally-directed frustration. Inconceivably lazy about anything that doesn't involve helping someone else.

Iced Earth - 1776

05-05-2013 12:17 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by OrgaSam:
I'm bringing this back up because I want to make more pony avs for people.

X - done
Necro - done
Hol - redraw because ugh
Sharp - new one in the style of X and Necro's

Moose - designing

Everyone else - either resubmit/submit or not be included

(Iron I am only assuming yours would have changed in a year)

So I don't have to resubmit?

Cause yeah the fluttersmoke thing works fine.

Quote by Alizarin:

10-11-2013 1:36 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Did this happen or

Quote by Alizarin:

10-11-2013 7:19 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I should do it to spite bronies

10-12-2013 1:29 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Spite and revenge are the most valid motivations there are.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-14-2016 11:55 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
Quote:
Mark: Something dealing with smoke or guns or historical smoking guns

...I have a hoodie with a cannon on it

OH GOD THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED, SHE CAN DRAW..LIKE..THE PROPHECY. I forget where I was going with that.

Wait when the hell did I have a hoodie with artillery on it...

Oh, I was probably thinking of that "Homeland Security" t-shirt with the picture of union field artillery. I forget what drawer or whatever that got to.

Although no, no I remember the hoodie now, that's..I dunno what happened to that one.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-18-2016 5:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Typical Sharpie, material items just vanishing into ethereal portals like it aint no thang.

Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Hol Don't Stop: If You Were a Pony...