What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » She Blinded Me  » "Dinosaur feathers"» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page "Dinosaur feathers"
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-02-2011 11:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dinosaur feathers frozen in time - Scientific American Blog Network

Canadians found some.

Then the chinese drew a hilarious picture.

Robert Smith: When we started I wasn't the singer. I was the drunk rhythm guitarist who wrote all these weird songs.

10-03-2011 2:46 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i saw this

that background is so bad

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

10-03-2011 2:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's like the dinosaur is going "GIVE ME A HUGGG" while there's a portal/pit of death/rip in the timestream behind his ass

I think they just ran a photoshop filter over a picture.

Robert Smith: When we started I wasn't the singer. I was the drunk rhythm guitarist who wrote all these weird songs.

10-03-2011 3:03 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-03-2011 7:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All I could think of was "Hol could do better than that! Fuck, look at tree raptor!"
10-03-2011 11:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't make raptors fluffy though. Just not in me.

10-04-2011 6:00 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Can't blame you, scales are 20% cooler.
11-13-2011 7:37 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You know a while back I was going to be all "oh shit dinosaur feathers" on this thread because it was fucking awesome. I forgot about it for forever and then this thread occurred anyway, as is the law of nature.

Then I was going to post essentially this very post and comment on it, but I am almost certain alcohol stopped me because I am trying to cut down on drunk posting.

and then I forgot again. OOPS.

In other news the jurrasic park game coming out this month looks awesome and assuming I get that 300 dollar bonus this week, I am picking that game up even if it is so bad because who gives a shit. I am ready to go back to jurrasic park[/trailer]

Quote by X:
Alpha, Alizarin's escaped! Find me a team of five TDottlers with attitude!

11-13-2011 8:22 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

aw, why cut down

Also theres a new jurassic park game? whoo bonus.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

11-13-2011 8:28 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I was trying to get my brother's steam logins from him so i could reinstall vampire the masquerade: bloodlines and after I got them I saw something about Jurassic park on it

Quote by X:

11-13-2011 11:38 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

the counter to dinosaur feathers is dinosaurs never roared

11-14-2011 10:53 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by saboteur seductress assassin lalala:
In other news the jurrasic park game coming out this month looks awesome and assuming I get that 300 dollar bonus this week, I am picking that game up even if it is so bad because who gives a shit. I am ready to go back to jurrasic park[/trailer]

Money is on it sucking so bad it isn't worth the cash.
11-14-2011 12:06 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why would he already know

Quote by Alizarin:

11-15-2011 12:37 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I dunno, all the supernintendo and genesis jurrassic park games were cool, but they looked cool. the ones for the ps1 and 2 were lame looking and lame. this one looks cool, so if luck holds and this plays out the way it has, it'll be a cool game. I'm still buying it anyway

Quote by X:

11-15-2011 9:37 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wasn't one of the ps1 (or 2) ones a fighting game but with dinos

Quote by Alizarin:

11-15-2011 10:43 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not that I know of

11-15-2011 11:35 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm just saying it won't be worth a 50.
11-15-2011 5:25 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

On steam it isn't 50

It was a lot cheaper when I looked

Quote by Alizarin:

11-16-2011 7:39 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You shoulda seen the goon jeep drama.
11-16-2011 9:28 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

....what?

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » She Blinded Me  » "Dinosaur feathers"