What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » She Blinded Me  » "Dinosaur feathers"» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page "Dinosaur feathers"
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-16-2011 12:16 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Even in a thread about hilarious chinese dinosaurs and aliz buying a vidjya "HEH YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT GOONS GOT UP TO"

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-18-2011 8:23 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's very related.

Basically the game company got contacted by a goon about using his REALISTIC JURASSIC JEEP REPLICA for promotions. It got out of hand fast and comedy ensued over paint scratches.
11-18-2011 9:59 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They bitch a lot yeah

So now that you have it you might as well state if its worth buying

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

11-18-2011 7:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pearly Gates:
It's very related.

Basically the game company got contacted by a goon about using his REALISTIC JURASSIC JEEP REPLICA for promotions. It got out of hand fast and comedy ensued over paint scratches.

Do want thread

Moose: I wonder how many trannies were created from Chun-Li players losing to Guile.

11-19-2011 6:17 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by saboteur seductress assassin lalala:
I dunno, all the supernintendo and genesis jurrassic park games were cool, but they looked cool. the ones for the ps1 and 2 were lame looking and lame. this one looks cool, so if luck holds and this plays out the way it has, it'll be a cool game. I'm still buying it anyway

According to x who played it:

Quote:
(6:12:14 PM) Tallgeese: New Jurassic Park game
(6:12:17 PM) Tallgeese: Diastrously bad

So I dunno if you already bought it or what but...I just figured you'd wanna know in case you hadn't yet.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-19-2011 6:29 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

TO GAMERANKINGS!

*checks*

It's apparently a point-and-click adventure fraught with "hammer out this button sequence quickly or you'll die" QTE sequences. Seems to be getting 5/10 scores across the board. Puzzles apparently don't challenge the brain much and you mostly just click around a scene until you can move forward. There's many characters and your control of them switches repeatedly throughout scenes, which is disorienting. One reviewer said they thought the writing was great and that the characters were fleshed out nicely, but no one else seemed to think so.

I like GameRankings.
11-19-2011 7:01 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

that still sounds kinda neat. I may not buy it immediately, but I still intend t get it. I don't think it's a game I wouldn't have fun with.

Quote by X:
Alpha, Alizarin's escaped! Find me a team of five TDottlers with attitude!

11-19-2011 7:09 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I just figured I'd mention that so you didn't, like, waste your bonus from work or something and then hate it.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-19-2011 9:54 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like playing games, not watching them

Moose: I wonder how many trannies were created from Chun-Li players losing to Guile.

11-19-2011 10:02 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like watching them...for free.
11-19-2011 10:10 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Paul Allen:
I like playing games, not watching them

Well obviously

I was just relating it because aliz was considering buying it and then x said it wasn't good..I was trying to help *squeak* I'd rather play fallout 3 if given the chance, but thats just me

Quote by Alizarin:

04-04-2012 6:20 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Supposedly, yet again in China, they found a T-Rex relative with feathers

04-04-2012 8:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Clearly just a Chinese knockoff dinosaur.
04-04-2012 9:29 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Deus Ex Machina:

OH GOD I LOL'D AT AN X POST!

What's the protocol here? Scared

04-04-2012 9:57 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Deus Ex Machina:

I'm starting to believe this, cause god damn, why the sudden influx of "yep, that theory we had about dinosaurs was TOTES RIGHT

also that whole deal about large dinos having feathers, that was RIGHT TOO dohohohohoho" and it's ALL from CHINA? Seriousky?

04-05-2012 12:43 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"beautiful feathered tyrant" sounds like a name x would title one of his rp characters or something

Quote by X:
Alpha, Alizarin's escaped! Find me a team of five TDottlers with attitude!

04-05-2012 12:50 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

....I had like that exact reaction

Quote by Alizarin:

04-05-2012 2:18 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

To be fair, China is a big place. god knows what's buried there.
04-05-2012 11:24 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

inb4purported Mongolian death worm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote by Alizarin:

04-05-2012 12:47 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharp:
inb4purported Mongolian death worm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

cocks, I was talking about this the other day.

Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » She Blinded Me  » "Dinosaur feathers"