What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » She Blinded Me  » "Dinosaur feathers"» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page "Dinosaur feathers"
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-05-2012 4:35 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

inb4xmakesdickjokes?
04-05-2012 5:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
inb4xmakesdickjokes?

I HAVE THE FURY OF MY OWN MOMENTUM.

04-05-2012 5:05 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You scared me. Laughing Out Loud
04-06-2012 6:17 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wait wait wait wait, what is that cactus?
04-08-2012 12:41 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

An accurate representation of your penis

04-08-2012 8:29 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Distressingly accurate.
04-08-2012 9:21 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Does this mean I can call you prickledick?

Triumph - Fight the Good Fight

04-08-2012 9:45 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Minus the prickles.
04-08-2012 6:05 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by urib':
Does this mean I can call you prickledick?

Awesome name is Awesome

04-08-2012 6:15 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

IT IS DECIDED.

X, you are now Prickledick.
04-08-2012 7:50 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Deus Ex Machina:
Minus the prickles.

Nice try prickledick. Accept your fate!

Quote by Iron, who hit the jackpot:
You are actually a snake, and can take on a naga form at will, transforming your lower half to a snake tail. You are actually a raven, with black wings that can be displayed or hidden at will. You are actually a fox in human guise, and can display or hide your tail and ears at will. You are actually a spider, and can turn into a human-sized spider or grow six extra arms at will. You are actually a large predatory cat, and can display or hide the ears, tail, claws and teeth at will.

04-08-2012 7:50 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sigh... well, poor Hol then.
04-08-2012 8:08 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes she'll have to cry onto someones shoulder I suppose.

...I have nothing else going on.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-08-2012 9:32 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sharrrrrrrrp my boyfriends dick is full of spiiiiiikes

04-08-2012 10:46 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Thats weird, don't male cats have barbs on their pricks.

ARE ALBINOS CATS?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-09-2012 4:55 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Apparently I have feline features now?

On top of being reptilian?
04-09-2012 6:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

THUNDERCATS. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

04-10-2012 3:25 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Apparently the leader is named lion-o, and not lionel.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-11-2012 6:33 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, what that a surprise?
06-12-2013 11:10 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Archaeopteryx had black and white feathers

Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » She Blinded Me  » "Dinosaur feathers"