What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Modern Art; or Art As We Now Know It» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Modern Art; or Art As We Now Know It
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-10-2011 11:34 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm not sure how having hives from eating shrimp once is a psychological effect..but it was just breaded shrimp.
12-10-2011 8:24 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Because your body thinks "oh shit if I eat this again, it'll happen again"

It's like with Moose, he ate beef stew then puked, so now he hates beef stew

Necro: just really makes you think: only have sex with people that arent batshit

12-10-2011 9:06 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can't remember if I ever made amends with beef stew. Bologna and iced tea, however, must still steer clear of my mouth.
12-10-2011 9:08 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I once got a stomach ache from cheesecake and haven't had it since

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-12-2011 5:55 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This happened with BBQ Chicken Pizza for me.
12-31-2011 11:09 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I had ham and eggs yesterday and I was straight launching water out of my ass. Fuck if I know why. It's weird how your stomach responds to things that you've eaten before without any issue.
12-31-2011 12:00 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It was cooked wrong?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

12-31-2011 12:02 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just cooked in a pan, and the eggs were scrambled. So I have no clue, but I have never had that happen from something so mundane like ham and eggs.
12-31-2011 1:30 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Between the shrimp thing and this, I think you might just have a stomach bug

Or an undiagnosed allergy to one of them.

I'm leaning towards flu or a bug of some kind.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-31-2011 8:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

At least your eggs aren't dry trash like my mom's.
01-02-2012 12:15 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I apparently just walked into a weird thread. I'm just happy for the first time in forever I wasn't exploding in my cross state line road trip. Some of those rest stops are terrifying.

01-02-2012 12:22 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah the food threads usually get odd

Quote by Alizarin:

01-02-2012 1:39 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..this isn't a food thread, you drunken cur

Necro: just really makes you think: only have sex with people that arent batshit

01-02-2012 1:45 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And to go back to art

Johnson Cover Hi-lo

This guy critiques new comicbook covers. This is okay in and of itself. But his methods suck; he gives no clear references and usually does not give accurate critique or redlines, he just 'spergins about how they're not drawing a gun/bow/some other fantasy weapon correctly without showing what the "correct" way is. Or you know, the usual "ANATOMY ANATOMY ANATOMY".

Then he has the gall to go "Offended? Get over it." Yet whines how people "ripped him a new asshole" when he asked for critique of his own work.

This is what disenchanted me with art, at least on the internet. Everyone is a picky autistic manchild about it, or they don't help at all and just go IT PRETTY.

PS look at that fucker's face. Devilpig (Dave Johnson) - DeviantArt

01-02-2012 4:53 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Amusingly, the current first article is about something he drew, and he's all like "I'M NOT A PERFECT ARTISTS YANNO *nitpick about proportions of fictional characters*"

Max Webster - Toronto Tontos

01-02-2012 1:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I like how it's all excuses about his cover he posted.

01-02-2012 1:22 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"And speaking of moons, here's another one where the obvious light source is completely ignored. Think about how dramatic this cover could have been if the artist was brave enough to add some shadow to the main figure. Instead, we get an awkward and stiff pose."

how true. if the picture had better lighting the pose wouldn't have been so awkward and stiff

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

01-02-2012 1:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, that pose as a whole is just really bad. Laughing Out Loud

01-03-2012 10:28 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

For a second I thought that name was johnjseco.
08-15-2016 10:05 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is a good thread

Also agreed on putting puppies (or mice) in blenders instead of fish

Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Modern Art; or Art As We Now Know It