What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Steamed Games» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (37): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Steamed Games
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-11-2011 1:29 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Killing floor has a double-barrel shotgun which I kept using just because it reminded me of doom (it's also not as slow as I expected, and it just butchers stuff at close range)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-11-2011 6:47 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There was a game on the PS2 that had a pump action double barrel, that operated with rotating barrels (IE, when you pumped it, the bottom barrels rotated to the top, etc) in a very complex steampunky way.

Think it was..Darkwatch?
12-11-2011 6:48 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
That and the chainsaw (there's a chainsaw, too) are half the reason I bought that game.

Edit: I'm just kidding. It was 75% of the reason I bought it.

So..its worth it? Cause I better decide pretty soon while its still 5bux

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

12-11-2011 7:19 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Benny says it's good, but kind of repetitive, since it's basically just survival mode stuff and nothing else, and it takes a really long time to level up your characters. But if you like co-op shooters a lot, it's probably worth the investment. I had some degree of fun with it, but I haven't played it in years because online gaming is a weird thing for me.
12-11-2011 7:22 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I leveled the sniper perk up to 2 within an hour or so but its difficult to get it beyond that since you need 700 headshots (and really, the top level rifle is harder to aim than the cheapest one)

Quote by Alizarin:

12-11-2011 7:27 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
Benny says it's good, but kind of repetitive, since it's basically just survival mode stuff and nothing else, and it takes a really long time to level up your characters. But if you like co-op shooters a lot, it's probably worth the investment. I had some degree of fun with it, but I haven't played it in years because online gaming is a weird thing for me.

Trusting randoms in a co-op based shooter is like playing russian roulette, in all honesty. Sometimes you really do get some cool people, other times you get retards who play like it's a one man army game.
12-11-2011 7:34 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I didn't bother expecting trust, I lone-wolf that shit and periodically shoot something attacking a teammate or heal them. Same as I always do in team based shooters...I'm usually a medic in them, I'm the most helpful of people in these games.

(One of them threw me a rifle once so good for them. Also did I mention I was playing on a beginner difficulty server cause I'd never played it before)

Oh one of them did go "WHO USED THE ROCKET LAUNCHER ON THE END-BOSS I WANTED AN ACHIEVEMENT" and I said nothing...because yeah I blasted that thing with rockets because how in the fuck was I supposed to know 'oh don't shoot the final enemy with rockets, some dude wants to get an achievement'. I just saw a bigass zombie with a minigun shooting at people and responded in kind, thats how I roll.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-11-2011 7:59 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Screw it, I bought it..and the expansion pack thing cause that bundle was marked down to 8 bucks (so why not? I'm allowed to splurge by like 3 or so extra dollars in December..I suppose..). Which, yes apparently includes "steampunk" ones...hey aliz likes that maybe I could post a screenshot of some dude in goggles or whatever murdering a zombie.

Mostly I think it just adds in like...british riot cops in gas masks, maybe it reskins one of the guns

Quote by Alizarin:

12-11-2011 11:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I divided this from the birthday thread cause well, this was more suited for its own thread and derailed dooms birthday

Just made it about Steam, so post Steam sales, freebies, etc here.

Aliz: yeah we were told that this keiko business would all work out but then the economy crashed and we're left with these useless asians.

12-12-2011 3:26 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They do sales and junk pretty frequently so yeah we probably should have a thread for it

Quote by Alizarin:

12-12-2011 3:27 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's also GoG, GoG's pretty good.
12-12-2011 3:43 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I haven't used them, I know they have fallout (and fallout 2 but I still have my fo2 cd) for pretty cheap.

edit: And I'm pretty sure its the most recent patched version of fallout, so that "time limit on the main quest" thing hol was worried about..it gets rid of that yeah

edit again: Wait actually I might be wrong about that, I forget.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-12-2011 5:26 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We also may as well just post our steam..name...things.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-12-2011 5:26 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't have one! :D
12-15-2011 1:02 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Broomhandle45

All I really play on there is Dawn of War 2 though, but you're free to add me anyway!
12-15-2011 1:47 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Diglett:
Broomhandle45

Because of course. That is like the best possible name though.

Mine is sharpshooter40 but if you see somebody named "Heckler" in a game thats probably me.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-15-2011 3:23 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's like 10 people that come up when you search for sharpshooter40, so just add me when you get the chance.
12-15-2011 4:36 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

1. make a tdotol steam group
2. ???
3. everyone has everyone on there

12-15-2011 5:51 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What, make it easy?

Shut up, Zaphod.

Also doing that.

Steam Community :: Group :: TDottle
12-15-2011 7:29 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

make it open so we can join

Pages (37): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Steamed Games