What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Steamed Games» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (37): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Steamed Games
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-15-2011 7:44 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I didn't know there was a chat room

I'm adding you both cause I know at least D plays tf2 sometimes...oh doesn't moose

It'd be cool if we all shot at one another, I don't wanna make it weird..we're not doing a clan, or I'm not trying that

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-15-2011 8:39 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, whoops! My bad, I didn't see that. Should be good to go now>

I'll also get around to downloading TF2, I'm sure my computer can run it. I absolutely suck at PC shooters, but I'm sure there's a class someone like me can use that requires little thought.
12-15-2011 9:44 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Diglett:
I absolutely suck at PC shooters, but I'm sure there's a class someone like me can use that requires little thought.

Probably Pyro. That's who I use. He's the only one with a high-damage, rapid-fire weapon that doesn't slow your movement to a crawl when you use it. Heavy has his minigun, but he trots around at a sluggish pace when it's spinning. Soldier has a rocket launcher, but the rockets are slow and hard to hit with. Pyro has very limited range, but he's fast and relentless when he's closed in.
12-15-2011 10:13 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We'll see, supposedly will take a day to download TF2..guess I'll just let that shit run overnight
12-16-2011 10:22 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bah. Don't make me get over my raging hatred of Steam! That'd make me buy games new! Ugh!
12-16-2011 10:51 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hell, you don't even have to buy TF2. It's legally free.
12-16-2011 11:37 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah they made it available...a while ago

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

12-16-2011 11:50 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My only irk is that you need to run steam to actually run the game, other than that. I love it.

Steam, that is..still need to get TF2
12-17-2011 1:16 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I ahte this notion of needing Steam.
12-17-2011 4:21 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
but the rockets are slow and hard to hit with.

You eventually get a faster one

It isnt much easier to hit with and it makes you reload more often though

Quote by Alizarin:

12-17-2011 5:07 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I finally played the killing floor doom 2 map

Up until the last couple of waves its fine, when you start getting those big, sub-boss guys that will charge directly into you, the fact its pretty much one hallway with two exits neither of which has a door (because its pretty much accurate to the original) it can become a problem..especially if it gives you multiples.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-17-2011 6:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sounds like hell.
12-17-2011 7:47 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Kind of, but I think I found the map that is and unlike the "its user-made" excuse, I think that one may have been some official thing when portal 2 came out..picture a map with a lot of blind corners and more importantly half of it is pitch black. Or everybody on that server was just terrible but you'd end up getting surrounded constantly.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-17-2011 7:55 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Killing Floor sounds fun at least.
12-17-2011 10:55 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Its neat yeah, partially why I keep forgetting irc is open

Quote by Alizarin:

12-18-2011 12:14 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh that takes me back to when I used to play CS. I made the mistake of joining a server with teamkilling on

Upon joining I was greeted with somebody with a name that sounds like..exactly what you'd expect, loudly screaming "WHO DA FUCK JUST LEFT. I WASN'T DONE YELLING AT U.". They then proceeded to emphatically proclaim they "Didn't know grammar and couldn't spell their friends name", then team-kill half the server for no reason (including me) while yelling "KARMA BITCH" and claiming it was "revenge 4 tking me"

Yeah I haven't vidjya'd in a while and forgot the..yeah, children, its probably because I never use xbox live, which is probably where a lot of them are now.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-18-2011 12:23 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And thanks for reminding me why I play online games so rarely.

I remember that one time I managed to wrangle Benny into an L4D2 match (we play together so rarely). Like, 30 seconds into the game, some dude shotguns me in the back and drops me and then leaves the game immediately. It's like griefers are magnetically drawn to me.
12-18-2011 12:27 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Weirdly most of the people on the KF servers seem to type properly and not be jackasses. Also the one person who did accidentally tk me on that server immediately apologized, which is needless but better than being an ass (why they would bother setting it to on..look you usually end up in that game firing over each other at some horde. So really its just asking for a problem)

Quote by Alizarin:

12-18-2011 8:32 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's because the game is old and comparatively unpopular.
12-18-2011 4:00 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It isn't that old and theres a decent amount of servers, or theres enough servers...also there was that free weekend and huge price-cut which probably brought some people in.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (37): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Steamed Games