What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » James Hetfield is also a douchebag (Metallica thread)» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page James Hetfield is also a douchebag (Metallica thread)
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-13-2012 9:17 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i showed him invisible kid Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

01-13-2012 9:26 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's enough to kill nearly anyone's like for Metallica

That or the Lou Reed thing

Larry David: I've led this empty life for over forty years and now I can pass that heritage on and ensure that the misery will continue for at least one more generation.

01-13-2012 9:36 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lou reed obviously doesnt care about his reputation so i kinda wonder if he's just fucking with metallica

i mean, he did make this Lou Reed - Metal Machine Music, Part 1 (HQ)

and he said anyone who listens to this album completely is stupider than he is Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

01-13-2012 9:44 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
I remember just how ripped off i felt when i bought this, a double album no less, and realized the depth of contempt Reed had for the "common folk" that supported his skag habit. He never got another dollar out of me, the pompous wanker. His new album with Metallica is a complete joke, too. Just another no talent ego-dipped NYC fuckwad

lollllllllllllll

This joker sounds like Pollack

Larry David: I've led this empty life for over forty years and now I can pass that heritage on and ensure that the misery will continue for at least one more generation.

01-19-2012 8:16 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

chris cornell > james hetfield

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

01-20-2012 12:35 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Glory:
Quote:
I remember just how ripped off i felt when i bought this, a double album no less, and realized the depth of contempt Reed had for the "common folk" that supported his skag habit. He never got another dollar out of me, the pompous wanker. His new album with Metallica is a complete joke, too. Just another no talent ego-dipped NYC fuckwad

lollllllllllllll

This joker sounds like Pollack

Step 1: Go buy spin-art, break the spinner slightly, drop all the paint onto it and set it to maximum speed.

Step 2: You are now somehow an artist.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-13-2012 12:00 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

kirk claims next album will be a heavier black album

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-13-2012 12:30 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Glory:
I miss Metallica. Or at least, how they used to sound.

I went out of my way to delete Thing that Should Not Be off my Sansa yesterday though god I hate that song Laughing Out Loud

i like that song for probably self explanatory reasons

Quote by Isao:
I only weigh like 275 now.

02-13-2012 11:01 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's just so slow and goes nowhere

Also hahahahahahaha heavier black album. That's sort of what Death Magnetic was

02-13-2012 11:57 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

according to kirk death magnetic was as complex as ...and justice for all but heavier

and the heavier part is true, at least (you can hear the bass on dm)

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-01-2012 5:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just love the guitar/bass during the chorus of Master of Puppets

The "laughter, laughter, all I hear or see is laughter" part

They sound so sinister

06-01-2012 6:13 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I fucking swear that some anime game ripped off the first couple seconds of that song for a final boss theme.
06-18-2012 1:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Metallica: 'Arctic Monkeys Are Heavy Metal' | Music News @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

Quote:
Lars Ulrich has defended the indie lineup for Metallica's forthcoming Orion festival, and insists the Arctic Monkeys are more than just another British indie band. So why doesn't he sound as excited by Orion as he does about the forthcoming 3D Metallica film?

In a new interview with Rolling Stone, Ulrich talks up the festival and recognises that music fans wouldn't normally expect a band like Metallica to put on indie artists:

"Because we're doing it, it gets branded as a particular thing. We have to work harder," he said. "If Radiohead does it, it's cool. If we do it, it's not. I'm stunned that people are stunned by us doing these things. It's our DNA."

Ulrich defended choosing indie bands like the Arctic Monkeys for Orion:

"For me, having the Arctic Monkeys on there is big. I think they're a heavy-metal band disguised as an indie band. If you listen to a song like 'Perhaps Vampires Is A Bit Strong But...', there's almost a Rush element in there."

As for the movie, Ulrich explains how the idea was born:

"This has been circling for two years. It's time to life-size it, get it out of our minds and on the screen. And if it's done right, it can be sensational.

"You're not watching Metallica onstage. You're onstage with Metallica. In IMAX, James Hetfield is 38 feet tall, snotting on you, spitting on you. It's 2,000 decibels. If there is an earthquake outside, you wouldn't notice."

But Lars says a non-stop live show could become unbearable for 100 minutes, so they found a way to keep the audiences emotionally engaged throughout. "There is another element in there – intimate, small, a story that takes place over the same trajectory as the concert," he says.

06-18-2012 1:48 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KDrQYVoLiY

what about this is metal? Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-18-2012 1:55 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like how he whines that Radiohead can do it but they can't.

BECAUSE RADIOHEAD IS ALTERNATIVE YOU DUMB FUCK

It's insulting to Rush that he said these guys were like them, man. They don't sound like metal or Rush at all.

"almost a Rush element" hmmmmmmnope, not even almost

06-18-2012 2:03 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

if they didnt want to be pidgeoned as a metal band they shouldn't have named themselves metallica Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-18-2012 2:40 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dear Lars,

Shoulda stuck with Thunderfuck

06-19-2012 12:28 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's certainly memorable.
07-15-2012 1:19 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Too funny not to share with Dottle

07-16-2012 12:20 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

High end boutiques are the most metal thing ever, I mean theres gouging.

..Just it involves price structure.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » James Hetfield is also a douchebag (Metallica thread)