What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » James Hetfield is also a douchebag (Metallica thread)» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page James Hetfield is also a douchebag (Metallica thread)
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-16-2012 7:26 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I walked into the Lacoste store.

100 bucks for a shirt.
07-16-2012 8:15 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The last time I got a suit its because there was a fairly good sale and also it was my birthday. Cause otherwise..yeah I know you get what you pay for but still.

Then one time I tried haggling unsuccessfully to just buy a jacket because I already have pants and they fit fine so I didn't want another pair I'd probably hate.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-16-2012 9:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Deus Ex Machina:
I walked into the Lacoste store.

100 bucks for a shirt.

Actually it was 97.

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

07-16-2012 11:39 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well if you add in sales tax it probably hits 100

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-17-2012 3:36 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's usually no sales tax on clothes around these parts.

Yeah, figure that out.
07-17-2012 5:55 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Deus Ex Machina:
There's usually no sales tax on clothes around these parts.

Yeah, figure that out.

Its been a while since I've been up there, I don't remember how the sales tax works.

..I'm very surprised they don't do it on clothes.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-17-2012 10:40 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Supposedly it is for school kids, but it is stupid as hell. 100 dollar shirts should be taxed no matter what.
10-03-2012 3:22 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

so newsteads band project he was working on that hetfield made him abandon included devin townsend?

ok makes sense i guess

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

10-03-2012 3:45 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

IR8 vs SEXOTURICA - Colossus (1994/2003)

IR8 vs Sexoturica - Alone (no Townsend)

I like the one without him, but the one with is just too slow for me. Maybe it gets faster, I dunno.

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

10-07-2012 10:16 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..>Sexoturica? Really?
10-08-2012 1:35 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's a mix of band names they used to be in, the "ica" being Metallica.

01-09-2013 3:53 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Van Canto - Battery (Official) - YouTube!

Hammerfall - Natural High

03-31-2013 10:34 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

More proof Koreans have no idea what good music is

This song is a fucking joke

03-31-2013 2:05 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is it loud and fast?

PEOPLE LIKE IT!
03-31-2013 6:23 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Cherry Bliss:
More proof Koreans have no idea what good music is

This song is a fucking joke

...Okay quick question, does anybody really care if the North Korean forces cross the 38th parallel because I'm starting to think I don't.

Quote:
Is it loud and fast? PEOPLE LIKE IT!

Anybody tries to link "dragonforce" and I blow up the forum, I have it rigged up to a blu-82 daisy cutter and the trigger is hidden somewhere.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-31-2013 10:26 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was a fucking teenager and knew that shit was bad.
03-31-2013 11:00 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Goons seem to like it so...

Nothing further, the prosecution rests.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-01-2013 12:11 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Depends on who you ask. Thank God.
04-23-2013 3:37 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dragonforce is why I hate talking about music.

It's that incredibly, unbelievably wrong stereotype that everyone associates with something, that makes you ashamed to even say you like that genre entirely.

Hammerfall - Natural High

04-23-2013 3:39 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Iron Savior:
Dragonforce is why I hate talking about music.

It's that incredibly, unbelievably wrong stereotype that everyone associates with something, that makes you ashamed to even say you like that genre entirely.

Well I don't think dragonforce is really liked outside of corners of the internet, so there is probably no need for that.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » James Hetfield is also a douchebag (Metallica thread)