What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » James Hetfield is also a douchebag (Metallica thread)» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page James Hetfield is also a douchebag (Metallica thread)
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-19-2016 6:45 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Metallica's manager states Youtube is "the devil"!

Why, do you ask?

"We don't get paid at all."

:|

Sharp: If a man beating a baby seal to death with a club while an interacial orgy occurred behind him tested well with the focus groups they'd use it to sell pledge.

04-19-2016 9:06 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Queen Bitch:
Metallica's manager states Youtube is "the devil"!

Why, do you ask?

"We don't get paid at all."

:|

Wow.

The devil got boring then.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-24-2016 5:57 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

oh god no help me i like it

Hardwired from Hardwired... To Self-Destruct

Honestly yes it's generic. It's repetitive. James' singing still fucking sucks so bad. But it has that sense of sinister that their older stuff had.

Death Magnetic still had that Load feeling to it - mainly James singing too fucking much. Singing a fucking chorus and shit. Lars' fucking tin cans banging. This song is just one song, but hopefully more of the songs are like it on the album.

i should still probably be shot though

Sharp: If a man beating a baby seal to death with a club while an interacial orgy occurred behind him tested well with the focus groups they'd use it to sell pledge.

08-25-2016 8:11 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like it, actually. It's got a good tempo, the video is Durrrr... though.
08-27-2016 1:25 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i've lisstened to it a few times and so far i'm not really feeling it. the song is short but not sweet for me - the tempo is good, and with the sinister feel it almost sounds like meallica trying to ape slayer, but without the atonal sound.

it lacks the real killer punch for me though. i think its the mixing. the guitars should be thicker, more upfront in the presence

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

03-10-2018 5:19 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm listening to Hardwired (the whole album) and its just....

They honestly just lost their ability to write about shit that matters to them I guess?

Fuck, even GIMME FUEL GIMME FIRE GIMME DAT WHICH I DESIRRRRRE OOH is more inspired than this shit, since James loves his stupid fucking musclecars.

This is so Radio Rock it hurts.

03-10-2018 6:49 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i like atlas and hardwired is ok but the rest of the album kinda bores me

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

04-23-2018 12:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It is immensely boring. Its forgettable

04-25-2018 7:22 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Struggler:
I'm listening to Hardwired (the whole album) and its just....

They honestly just lost their ability to write about shit that matters to them I guess?

Fuck, even GIMME FUEL GIMME FIRE GIMME DAT WHICH I DESIRRRRRE OOH is more inspired than this shit, since James loves his stupid fucking musclecars.

This is so Radio Rock it hurts.

Maybe it was about that matters to them, and it is deeply personal and inspired (he wanted to buy another car with the money from the album)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » James Hetfield is also a douchebag (Metallica thread)