What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » James Hetfield is also a douchebag (Metallica thread)» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page James Hetfield is also a douchebag (Metallica thread)
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-27-2011 5:56 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dude, I wanna go to a Metallica concert now, and just make everybody I take get some cheap shoes to wear, and chuck em all. Or like wear several pairs of wet socks.

Queensrÿche - Empire

12-27-2011 7:03 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm still thinking five pairs of worn, wet socks would be amazing.

Queensrÿche - Empire

12-28-2011 7:24 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

See, the bigger issue here is that I would have to give Metallica money to do this.

That is the hardest thing to justify that a human being can possibly conceive.

Queensrÿche - Empire

12-29-2011 6:10 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Take a walk on the wild side is pretty much the only thing he ever did.

Queensrÿche - Empire

01-09-2013 3:53 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Van Canto - Battery (Official) - YouTube!

Queensrÿche - Empire

04-23-2013 3:37 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dragonforce is why I hate talking about music.

It's that incredibly, unbelievably wrong stereotype that everyone associates with something, that makes you ashamed to even say you like that genre entirely.

Queensrÿche - Empire

04-23-2013 7:36 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I saw Dragonforce live once. It was because of who else they were with. I was actually pretty familiar with their music at the time because I was still in a vacuum and hadn't discovered just how much better other things were, and it was like, it really showed me how fake their music was, comparing their studio spliced bullshit to how little of it they can actually do in person. It was hilarious.

Queensrÿche - Empire

04-24-2013 1:46 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's beyond that with Dragonforce, though. Dragonforce is actually incapable of playing at the speeds you hear in their songs. They speed it up to make it sound like they're playing super fast, and record it in small segments to splice together.

Queensrÿche - Empire

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » James Hetfield is also a douchebag (Metallica thread)