What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Wakfu» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Wakfu
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-05-2012 3:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://www.wakfu.com/na/mmorpg/download

It's a grid-based tactics game. You can make very large teams of people.

For example, Hollow, Alizarin, and I teamed up to kill dudes last night. It was fun.

JOIN USSSS. It just started and will be reset in like a month, so we'll have some fun for awhile!
01-05-2012 4:40 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I joined, I'll only really be around constantly for maybe a week but

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-05-2012 4:43 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have always been super confused by that game

01-05-2012 4:50 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah it..yeah

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

01-05-2012 5:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's pretty simple to us...

What's confusing about it at all?
01-05-2012 5:16 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Grid based MMO mostly. I saw a gameplay vid and had no clue what was happening.

01-05-2012 5:39 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The system but then again I just started playing

Quote by Alizarin:

01-05-2012 5:41 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also iron and I already hit some strange bug

Quote by Alizarin:

01-05-2012 7:02 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Neither of us can see one another, but we're like, in a party and on the same server.

Weird.

Liquid Tension Experiment - Paradigm Shift

01-05-2012 9:34 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

wakfu is okay except i have no idea what i'm supposed to be doing for anything i make or whatever.

Quote by Isao:
I only weigh like 275 now.

01-05-2012 11:09 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah its kind of unintuitive

Quote by Alizarin:

01-05-2012 11:30 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ok

Quote by Alizarin:

01-05-2012 11:34 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X is apprently getting sassy as fuck up in here.

01-05-2012 11:45 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That one we fixed by restart

The part where it doesn't shift the view if you're inside a house when combat starts..not so much

Quote by Alizarin:

01-06-2012 4:48 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm level 14, aw hell yeah

Necro: just really makes you think: only have sex with people that arent batshit

01-06-2012 9:24 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'M 5! 8

Quote by Alizarin:

01-06-2012 9:31 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My inventory is completely goddamn full of stuff.

I was never able to find Hollow's purple defense Goo Ring.

...But I found ALMOST EVERYTHING ELSE. SOMEONE TAKE ALL OF THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Seriousky. I have an air-improving sword, an air-improving 2-handed hammer, an earth-improving wand... Someone take this and my armor pieces off my hands. I got blue, red, green, some purple.
01-06-2012 11:51 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All I want is a fire sword.

For my sword man.

...I hate myself.

Liquid Tension Experiment - Paradigm Shift

01-06-2012 1:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Did you get your red set, X?

Necro: just really makes you think: only have sex with people that arent batshit

01-06-2012 5:07 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Guo Huai:
X is apprently getting sassy as fuck up in here.

Chris is the worst person to play with if you're an idiot

He has no patience for people that can't explain things or keep pressing the wrong buttons

Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Wakfu