What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Wakfu» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Wakfu
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-06-2012 5:20 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He'd fit right in with Xbox live!
01-06-2012 5:38 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Glory:
Quote by Guo Huai:
X is apprently getting sassy as fuck up in here.

Chris is the worst person to play with if you're an idiot

He has no patience for people that can't explain things or keep pressing the wrong buttons

..I explained both things as clearly as possible, I mean the screenshot proves I was verbatim describing something the game was doing.

And one time it was doing the same thing to iron, it's an open beta, its not the users fault if it experiences an issue?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-06-2012 5:48 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He always like, responds to questions as if you have no idea how anything relating to what you asked works, instead of just answering you.

Journey - Wheel in the Sky

01-06-2012 6:07 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Glory:
Chris is the worst person to play with if you're an idiot

Another term for being "an idiot" is being "new to the game." Everybody's a tard when they first start out.
01-06-2012 6:09 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's something if you're new to the game

It's another if it's a game you've already played twice, as the same character, and you're still asking what stuff does and messing up

Necro: sex is an intoxicant for the mediocre

01-06-2012 6:28 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Example.
01-06-2012 6:33 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Glory:
It's something if you're new to the game

It's another if it's a game you've already played twice, as the same character, and you're still asking what stuff does and messing up

I used a bunch of different characters in bg2

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

01-06-2012 6:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sharp playing Baldur's Gate. Laughing Out Loud

I know you guys like Sharp (so do I) and naturally want to come to his defense, but after years of this it really, really grates on you. I see where X is coming from, even though I disagree about how he reacts to it. Even I can't take it anymore, and I used to be the handholder in the BG days.

I think it's that Sharp just jumps in and doesn't ask for any help (hence the posts here going "the game is confusing") and so we go along, thinking he knows how to play ("Maybe he read the forced tutorial like I did" oh, so naive). Then we get to a point where he has to do something mundane, and he doesn't know how to do it, so it's like "...this again. Really."

01-06-2012 7:02 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wasn't standing up for Sharp so much as I hate that people assume that newbies are morons. They're ignorant, not imbeciles.
01-06-2012 7:08 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Glory:
Sharp playing Baldur's Gate. Laughing Out Loud

I know you guys like Sharp (so do I) and naturally want to come to his defense, but after years of this it really, really grates on you. I see where X is coming from, even though I disagree about how he reacts to it. Even I can't take it anymore, and I used to be the handholder in the BG days.

I think it's that Sharp just jumps in and doesn't ask for any help (hence the posts here going "the game is confusing") and so we go along, thinking he knows how to play ("Maybe he read the forced tutorial like I did" oh, so naive). Then we get to a point where he has to do something mundane, and he doesn't know how to do it, so it's like "...this again. Really."

No its okay I could tell I was becoming a problem

I mean aside from the bugs.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-06-2012 7:09 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I gladly help people in the game asking for help, yes. I do that in all online games.

01-06-2012 8:04 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I probably just didn't understand the system, like davey

Quote by Alizarin:

01-06-2012 8:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

System is second nature to me cause I love grid based games

01-06-2012 9:34 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I probably shoulda said "I'm completely out of my depth here" since aside from...feda and maybe one other (wait feda wasn't grid based, okay then) I have no experience, but that would have been good judgment and fixed everything so

Quote by Alizarin:

01-06-2012 11:53 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It';s pretty simple to me, but then again I am playing Iop.

It's really not that hard. Learn what your spells' ranges are, stay on the dial, profit.

You just happened to pick the HARDEST CLASS TO LEARN.
01-07-2012 12:32 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I went and made it more of a problem than it otherwise would have been by stumbling on the one that requires some level of expertise

Quote by Alizarin:

01-08-2012 7:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's not THAT hard though.
01-08-2012 10:24 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's relative though. Not everybody can easily predict distances and placements of shit, which is the entire basis for Dial and hence their entire basis of movement.

Journey - Wheel in the Sky

01-08-2012 11:07 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SHUT UP EVERYONE AND PLAY EXACTLY THIS WAY AND ACCORDING TO THIS DETAILED PLAN OR ELSE

01-08-2012 11:08 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That was only nice in SMTO where you had to be incredibly exacting to do anything right.
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Wakfu