What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Wakfu» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Wakfu
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-10-2012 11:55 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pearly Gates:

The thing is, Mummification only applies if someone dies. Why would you level something that will likely almost never happen?

..Oh, yeah I understood that entirely wrong then

My bad. I thought it meant you could resurrect enemies who had died in a battle, and use them to attack.

Like when it said you could resurrect stuff..yeah I thought it would be "if you kill an enemy, then this allows you to summon and command it". If its just allies then yeah, okay then I understand.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-11-2012 12:06 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If we're still playing this after the wipe (and if I have time even) I'm picking a different, simpler class.

I feel like that'll just be better for everyone.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

01-11-2012 12:17 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Eh, it doesn't matter. Hol's going to try and wake up in the mornings, which means we can't play anyway.

And you can't play after the wipe, it'll be pay to play then.
01-11-2012 12:30 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pearly Gates:
And you can't play after the wipe, it'll be pay to play then.

..I'm not doing that, I'm not paying for this. Sorry.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-11-2012 3:52 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Uh, yeah, I didn't think anyone would buddy. Especially not me.
01-11-2012 8:55 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sharp, do you even read?

I mean, seriousky

Descartes: An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

01-11-2012 2:56 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes but sometimes I get ahead of myself.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-11-2012 5:35 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This game seems like it should be a free to play model. I can't see paying for this.
01-11-2012 8:33 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Almost everybody says that.

Except the French. Fuck the French.
01-11-2012 8:41 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pearly Gates:

Fuck the French.
01-11-2012 8:46 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm serious too. There is a French cartoon that this game is based on that guarantees its popularity.
01-11-2012 11:13 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Fuck the French.

Oh not again with this.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-13-2012 2:08 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharp:
Fuck the goons.

Oh not again with this. You're like a broken record.
01-13-2012 3:07 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sharp defends culture, X defends internet board. More at 11.

01-13-2012 3:48 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No no no
Why do people think X is defending goons when this happens? He's just telling Sharp to stop moaning and whining about them for no reason

Descartes: An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

01-13-2012 2:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thank you. For the love of Christ, it's insane.
01-13-2012 5:54 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pearly Gates:
Remember that thing you do that has no relevance whatsoever with what we were just talking about? TAKE THAT.

Oh not again with this.
01-13-2012 6:13 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Everyone stop.

Jesus fucking christ.

01-13-2012 6:15 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's a course of action I can agree with.
01-15-2012 1:47 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm confused now.
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Wakfu