What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » FASHION THREAD!!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (15): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page FASHION THREAD!!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-15-2012 3:35 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
#3 Pimp

Wait shouldn't the pimp have the hat.

Also I thought blazers had brass buttons

Quote:
If you can wear pants that aren't baggy as hell, do it

You would hate my jeans because they..probably do are not baggy, they were cheap enough if I remember.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-15-2012 6:36 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Jeans on a man make me hornay

This is probably true for most women

Lincoln: If it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide.

01-15-2012 7:03 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like Benny in jeans. He wears them often. I have no complaints.
01-15-2012 7:07 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

jeans are awesome, i used to be against them and then i got a pair and

daaaaamn they look good

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

01-15-2012 7:22 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I own no jeans. I am a failure to you all.

01-15-2012 7:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Men in casual pants are good too

Only bad things are those sweatpants with the elastic at the legs, shorts (there are very few nice shorts), overly baggy pants, and depending on the guy, spandex

Lincoln: If it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide.

01-15-2012 7:35 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i can wear spandex I rock.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

01-15-2012 7:40 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fat = no

Skinny = no

Athletic aka the ones spandex was made for anyway = yes

Muscular = yes

01-15-2012 7:44 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wear a lot of sweatpants, but that's only because I can not presently afford to keep myself in good pants.

Powerman 5000 - When Worlds COllide

01-15-2012 7:57 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sweatpants with no elastic bottom are fine

01-15-2012 8:10 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They make ones with elastic bottoms?

I thought those were just "inside" things

Quote:
Jeans on a man make me hornay This is probably true for most women

Kinda doubt it, because my jeans and khakis are literally "these fit, maybe they need a belt..okay? Lets do this, they were cheap enough"

In fact I should probably be avoiding this thread totally. I only gave you pics of me in my suit (which I feel is badass)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

01-15-2012 8:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Cheap can be made to look swank, do not assume you need to buy 80 dollar pants to look swank

Most of my clothes average at 10 dollars a piece and they look pretty good (I buy from Marshall's, TJ Maxx, "this fell off a truck" stores)

Just have to pay attention to the brand names. See the name Kenneth Cole, Perry Ellis, Calvin Klein, etc and it's less than 20 dollars? You're probably making a really good purchase

If it's a store brand and you're paying 15 bucks, ask yourself "why am I doing this"

01-15-2012 8:23 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also I'm glad theres now a thread, cause I'm sure I look ridiculous but now I can ask you how bad. And I'm about to..uh..okay no I won't, can't find a way to text it

Quote by Alizarin:

01-15-2012 8:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

From what I've seen it just seems like you buy your clothes a little too big. I think you need to maybe buy a size down, or for dress shirts probably a different cut

01-15-2012 8:35 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wearing khakis goes against my code of ethics, but I live in texas so everyone wears jeans all the time.

01-15-2012 8:41 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

clothes should only be abit too big if you're fat

otherwise no

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

01-15-2012 9:29 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I usually wear lighter colored cargo pants, slightly baggy. I had afew awesome pairs of jeans, but they don't fit anymore, sadly.
01-15-2012 10:03 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

CARGO PANTS OH FUCK YES! Luv

01-15-2012 11:54 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Too many pockets

Quote by Alizarin:

01-16-2012 12:01 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Agreed with Sharp. But some people need them for their jobs

Pages (15): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » FASHION THREAD!!