What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » FASHION THREAD!!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (15): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page FASHION THREAD!!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-16-2012 12:07 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharp:
Tpockets

NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH STORAGE

ASDF INVENTORY MANAGEMENT

01-16-2012 12:41 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Guo Huai:
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT

You'll just keep checking out the knife and the picture. WE BOTH KNOW THE END.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-16-2012 12:51 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My van does have shitty traction, I'm due for an icy skid into a lake eventually.

01-16-2012 1:19 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Break the window and swim out

Joan Rivers: Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It's all funny. Next. Everyone gets so upset about the wrong things.

01-16-2012 1:31 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Provided the frigid ass waters don't kill you first.
01-16-2012 2:56 AMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I used to carry a ton of stuff on me. Keys, wallet, phone, knife, writing utensil, grenades, satellite tracking system, sandwich...

The list goes on.
01-16-2012 3:20 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just use my bigass purse.

Joan Rivers: Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It's all funny. Next. Everyone gets so upset about the wrong things.

01-16-2012 4:00 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Some of the stuff the military carries seems excessive.
01-16-2012 4:09 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Guo Huai:
My van does have shitty traction, I'm due for an icy skid into a lake eventually.

Quote by Guo Huai:

Quote by Guo Huai:

Quote by Guo Huai:
My van

good god

01-16-2012 4:19 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Looks at loli topic*

*Looks at above post*

*Looks for phone?*
01-16-2012 2:37 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pearly Gates:
Some of the stuff the military carries seems excessive.

I wasn't talking about when I was in the military, I'm talking what I carry right now.
01-16-2012 2:38 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:
Quote by Guo Huai:
[quote="Guo Huai"]My van

good god

XD
01-16-2012 5:43 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Shit, they're onto me.

I SWEAR I WAS RAPING THEM FOR THE cocks... OR SOCIAL COMMENTARY... OR SOMETHING.

01-16-2012 5:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You're not Pyros, that shit won't fly here!
01-16-2012 5:56 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Do I get ran off the board now?

01-16-2012 5:58 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nah that's okay.
01-17-2012 9:45 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You didn't start some bullshit argument about how Excalibur is "overplayed" and how you're RPing as a woman on a forum to get a "better story", refusing to tell the admins that you're male so you can still hold that option for sex open (no homo)

01-17-2012 10:09 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I beat him with a hardbound copy of le morte d'arthur while repeatedly calling him "jrpg ru paul" and then he left

(not what happened)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-17-2012 11:35 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharp:
I beat him with a hardbound copy of le morte d'arthur while repeatedly calling him "jrpg ru paul" and then he left

(not what happened)

this is a top-tier post

01-18-2012 2:23 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hol, don't forget he specifically said that my (American) character should have specifically went after Kusanagi instead.
Pages (15): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » FASHION THREAD!!