What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » FASHION THREAD!!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (15): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page FASHION THREAD!!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-18-2012 3:14 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

wut

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-18-2012 6:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

His american character should have went and got a japanese katana instead because OMGJAPAN

Got no feel, I got no rhythm
I just keep losing my beat (you just keep losing and losing)
I'm OK, I'm alright (he's alright, he's alright)
I ain't gonna face no defeat (yeah yeah)
I just gotta get out of this prison cell
One day (someday) I'm gonna be free, Lord...!

01-18-2012 6:39 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

+5 wallscroll

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

01-18-2012 6:58 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The katanas in Killing Floor and L4D2 are Durrrr....
01-18-2012 7:16 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I haven't used that yet, I've only played berserker once since its a melee class in a fps

Quote by Alizarin:

01-18-2012 7:36 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Berserker is awesome on the lower skill levels, at least.
01-18-2012 8:50 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
The katanas in Killing Floor and L4D2 are Durrrr....

I'm not quite sure what they were thinking either, but the Cricket Bat was a way cooler reference. Adding a Katana just because is always dumb.
01-18-2012 9:02 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Zombie panic just had you picking up random ass stuff that I think all functioned identically as melee.

So you'd be hitting something with either a shovel or a keyboard at times

Quote by Alizarin:

01-18-2012 9:40 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Zombie Panic was a fun idea that was a bit functionally broken, resulting in really unbalanced gameplay. Most matches were hopeless for the human players, since hit detection for weapons was iffy, melee weapons were generally far too weak to take down zombies, guns and ammo were in pitiful supply (I don't think I ever got a loaded gun the entire time I played), and you had no respawns. Then you had those objective missions with unlimited-respawn zombies that were basically impossible. On the other hand, things could get frustrating for the zombies, too, as a single human player could hide somewhere in the map and basically halt the game.

Though I do have to give it credit for being basically the only game to really capture the horror and futility of a zombie invasion. The action-heavy atmosphere of L4D and Killing Floor simply don't compare to the unending dread that was Zombie Panic.
01-18-2012 9:53 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Killing floor is more monsters versus special ops guys at least.

But yeah zombie panic..usually there was a certain point where if enough people got infected it was over

Quote by Alizarin:

01-18-2012 10:24 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

killing floor scares the fuck out of me if I ever get separated from my team, resulting in my "oh god" shriek.

01-18-2012 10:31 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah if you get surrounded..well thats also just kind of annoying

Quote by Alizarin:

01-18-2012 10:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Isn't there a new zombie simulation game that's supposed to be really good?

Also... I feel bad for Hol, as her textiles thread has been hijacked.
01-18-2012 10:33 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It'll be gone soon, but hijacking implies intent

This is all..because..davey has a van?

Quote by Alizarin:

01-18-2012 10:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He hijacks... things.
01-18-2012 10:41 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dead Island was apparently pretty meh, but that trailer is goddamn amazing.

Dead Island Trailer

also moving more towards the topic: hol, lemme seeeee those shoes, I'll totally trade you the chucks for something I can wear.

01-18-2012 10:43 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The game i was thinking of was isometric, and had a bunch of developer diaries...
01-18-2012 11:32 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:

And is the only reason the game actually got any recognition.
01-18-2012 11:47 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:

Dead Island Trailer

also moving more towards the topic: hol, lemme seeeee those shoes, I'll totally trade you the chucks for something I can wear.

NO THE SHOES ARE FUG

SO FUGGGG

I do have a new pair of boots now that are too big though and are driving me nuts, but do you even wear boots

Got no feel, I got no rhythm
I just keep losing my beat (you just keep losing and losing)
I'm OK, I'm alright (he's alright, he's alright)
I ain't gonna face no defeat (yeah yeah)
I just gotta get out of this prison cell
One day (someday) I'm gonna be free, Lord...!

01-18-2012 11:50 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Glory:
Quote by D:

Dead Island Trailer

NO THE SHOES ARE FUG

SO FUGGGG

I do have a new pair of boots now that are too big though and are driving me nuts, but do you even wear boots

yessss

my main footwear is a pair of bates that need dire replacing

Pages (15): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » FASHION THREAD!!