What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Ballads» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ballads
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-14-2012 7:55 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ok, so people rag on ballads on the time but the aim of this topic is to not be a Faggot and just admit ballads you like

thank you by led zeppelin is pretty tops in my book

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

01-14-2012 9:05 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not sure if it counts, but this song is completely amazing. Iron Savior - Stonecold

But yeah, I love ballads of various forms. Have a few.

Deep Purple - Wasted Sunsets
Hammerfall - Never, Ever
Manowar - Father (Shit makes me cry legitimately, I sent it to my dad so he could cry too.)
Primal Fear - Hands of Time
Jorn - House of Cards

Stabbing Westward - Save Yourself

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Ballads