What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » The wasteland unread» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The wasteland unread
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-23-2012 12:15 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

For some reason the wasteland keeps saying unread posts, despite not having any visible in the main or sub forums.

01-23-2012 7:08 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X blocked off several of the subforums because he was embarrassed and so you can't read those posts.
01-23-2012 7:18 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You can via the unread posts button at the top.

Primal Fear - Battalions of Hate

01-23-2012 10:02 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MAGIC AND SILLY! The glowing will finally stop haunting my dreams.

01-24-2012 3:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You could just mark forum as read, you silly.
01-24-2012 6:43 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Davus don't play that game. READ IT ALL!

01-24-2012 7:24 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
X blocked off several of the subforums because he was embarrassed and so you can't read those posts.

..what?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-24-2012 7:57 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharp:
Quote by Moose:

..what?

i think he's trying to say that x got embarrassed by older subforums, so he blocked them off.

Quote by X:
I THINK YOU SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP; ERGO, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

PS: YOU ARE STUPID FOR SAYING THE THING THAT YOU SHOULD SHUT UP ABOUT.

01-24-2012 8:11 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Weird, maybe it doesn't effect admins.

When they got moved around/renamed a bunch I probably lost track though

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

01-24-2012 8:31 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You can still access those forums. The link that leads to them was simply removed from the Unused Forums area.
01-25-2012 1:42 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hooray blocking bots!
01-25-2012 2:31 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah the people specifically googling out that stuff are probably unwanteds

Quote by Alizarin:

01-31-2012 2:12 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'll bring them back with Iris nipple rip.

OH, dat Iris nipple rip that Iris nipple rip~

It happened to prove Omegaaa was eeeevillllll

Someone was a bad writerrrrr

Oh dat Iris nipple rip and RAEP RAEP RAEP

Dan Quayle: The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

01-31-2012 5:56 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He was supposed to run over a dog with his ride chaser. THAT'S how you do evil.
01-31-2012 12:53 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...They float, aren't dogs too small?
01-31-2012 1:15 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:

"They will if you set up that the dog is evil. All you have to do is show him doing this. Then people will suspect the dog."

Quote by Alizarin:

01-31-2012 1:22 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:

Well, running over it and not expressing any concern except the fact it chipped the paint on the front

Dan Quayle: The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

01-31-2012 8:21 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Glory:
I'll bring them back with Iris nipple rip.

OH, dat Iris nipple rip that Iris nipple rip~

It happened to prove Omegaaa was eeeevillllll

Someone was a bad writerrrrr

Oh dat Iris nipple rip and RAEP RAEP RAEP

I forgot that other part Laughing Out Loud

Quote by Alizarin:

01-31-2012 8:51 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Deus Ex Machina:
...They float, aren't dogs too small?

Don't they float like one or two inches off the ground?

Are dogs microscopic?

Primal Fear - Battalions of Hate

02-01-2012 11:35 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

THEY CAN GO LOW
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » The wasteland unread