What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Lovecraft Transformers» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lovecraft Transformers
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-25-2012 5:52 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Guo Huai:
I dislike almost all land animals. They also dislike me so it works out.

Hey, badgers are cool. They shrug off deadly poison with a power nap.

Megadeth - Skin o' my Teeth

05-01-2013 10:57 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That IS reasonably cool.

Necro: sex is an intoxicant for the mediocre

05-01-2013 5:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Define "deadly" here.
05-01-2013 9:08 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Like, poison that would kill a human.

05-06-2013 5:45 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In minute concentration?
05-07-2013 2:48 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't know? All I know is they basically shut down their body and do into a near-death coma so their body can neutralize the poison before it spreads.

05-10-2013 12:29 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If only we could do cool shit like that!
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Lovecraft Transformers