What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Your Favorite Embarrassments» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Your Favorite Embarrassments
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-01-2012 9:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Post songs that you know are crap, but like for some reason.

Crossfade - Cold

This song is beyond awful Frown Frown Frown but I always sing along with it

Tolkien: If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.

04-01-2012 9:33 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My whole library?

But for serious, I have always secretly love Hilary Duff more than a friend.

Hilary Duff - The Math

It has questionably used math terms, but I don't care. It's my jamz.

04-01-2012 9:48 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm just gonna say all of it (or I know hol hates most of the things I listen to..or she hates joy division at least, aliz likes that one song they did though so it kinda balances out)

Quote:
Hilary Duff - The Math

It has questionably used math terms, but I don't care. It's my jamz.

Oh my god that'd probably be like my horrifying experience with the math portion of the SAT, I'm afraid of this song now. (Barely missed 800 on the verbal, upper 700s, don't even remember what the math part was, probably terrible)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-01-2012 9:52 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also pretty much anything by Ke$ha. I HATE HER BUT SHE'S SO FUNKY! AUGH!

04-01-2012 9:55 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Actually I will back you up on that. I know you're supposed to hate her but she doesn't bother me that much. I find it funny really.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-01-2012 10:02 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Would andrew w.k. count

Cause I dunno if he would, or I'm not apologizing anyway. Maybe I should but...eh I apologize for everything else, Imma let that slide.

Oh also since we now have this opportunity, I am just gonna say it....I like the monkees. I also do not apologize for that.

This is fun, its like the airing of things I'd be mortified to mention elsewhere.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-01-2012 10:41 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

oh god some of my things are so bad but i cant stop listening.

lets see, i have lots of orchestrated music from animes a liked, and even some from animes i didn't. i dont even understand.

lots of questionable Of Montreal. I like them, but sometimes i just go "well what the fuck am i listening to exactly?" When its my turn for the radio when we carpool, i get this question asked of myself a lot. Perhaps they are secretly good? I dunno I just like them.

List of things people have told me I listen to that are bad but I don't believe them/am not sure on the matter: Ace of Base, Sade, Sneaker Pimps, Scissor Sisters, Metronomy, Goldfrapp, Aqua, Deee Lite

Freezepop. Mediocre electro pop but I like the bike thief song.

Dead Kennedys. For every one okay song they have, they have a billion which if liquified, would drown me in seconds. I have several of their albums.

Dragonette oh man. They're so trashy and mediocre I still love them I don't know why.

Quote by X:
Alpha, Alizarin's escaped! Find me a team of five TDottlers with attitude!

04-01-2012 10:53 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Most of what I listen to are considered bad by other people, naturally..so that can be embarrassing when I listen to it.

Which is:
My classical music (both of the European flavor and Chinese)
My video game music.
Joe Satriani
Firewind
Stratovarius
Sabaton
Nightwish (which is probably in line with, eh..not considered good, but I like it)
Whitesnake
Styx
Warrant (SHEEE'S MAH CHERRY PAH, COOL DRINK'O WATAH SUCH A SWEET SUHPRIZE)
Anything that's in the 80's because I love 80's music for the most part.

But in terms of actual bad, I can only think of Through the Fire and the Flames by Dragonforce or whatever it's called.

Oh, I used to listen to Aqua, all the fucking time.

..I am also rather bitter about how judgmental my brother is about stuff, so there's that.
04-01-2012 11:09 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VimWIuvxY_4

I have no shame.

Queensrÿche - Empire

04-01-2012 11:23 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

anyone who says satriani is NOT good should be strangled

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

04-01-2012 11:25 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

also scissor sisters are cool

i like the human league, don't you want me baby Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

04-01-2012 11:26 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

also the usual thing people rag on me for when they see my iPod is i have alicia keys on there

fuck you bitch had pipes (she kinda sucks now)

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

04-02-2012 2:19 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..Necro has an ipod?

I thought he had that sansa or however its spelled deal that hol and aliz use.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-02-2012 7:28 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Necro and I have ipods, trufax

04-02-2012 9:28 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharp:
Would andrew w.k. count

No, I love this man

Tolkien: If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.

04-02-2012 9:54 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I had party hard set as my ringtone on my birthday last year. It was so magical.

Quote by X:
Alpha, Alizarin's escaped! Find me a team of five TDottlers with attitude!

04-02-2012 10:11 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Awesome

Quote by Alizarin:

04-02-2012 2:13 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i missed the memo they passed around explaining the apple hate and i don't really care

and i like my iPod

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

04-02-2012 2:15 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ipods are just (unfortunately) the easiest ways to get music in a portable fashion.

Me, I go the DOS route.

04-02-2012 2:17 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i had a creative zen that someone gave me as a backup but it didn't go as loud as my iPod

i'm happy with the volume my iPod goes to, and it's not like I can test how loud other mp3 players go without buying them so w/e

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Your Favorite Embarrassments