What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Your Favorite Embarrassments» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Your Favorite Embarrassments
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-02-2012 5:15 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Lars Smalrich:
Quote by Sharp:
Would andrew w.k. count

No, I love this man

He was pretty great on Red Eye. The guy, like, loves everything.
04-02-2012 7:56 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

W.K also did a Gundam album that was seriousky kickass.
04-03-2012 12:34 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So did mr big. god damnnm tgat band

Quote by Brand:
(I was so broke I sold my hair for rent money, just to give you an idea)

04-03-2012 12:38 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

paul gilbert is the best

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

04-03-2012 1:15 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

mr. big is so under rated i like how basically they are populre in japan.

kapan gets it

Quote by Brand:
(I was so broke I sold my hair for rent money, just to give you an idea)

04-16-2012 5:13 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like Godsmack.

There, I said it.

Yes - Long Distance Runaround

04-16-2012 5:37 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't know what that is but....uh...bad? You expected castigation I suppose.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-16-2012 6:37 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i dont think i've ever listened to godsmack but i think i assume they are terrible by the bands they are associated with? Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

04-16-2012 6:52 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, you have.

04-16-2012 6:57 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

well what do you know i have listened to godsmack Laughing Out Loud

i'm apathetic to it, don't really dig it but it doesn't enrage me

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

04-16-2012 9:11 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like Godsmack.

Used to hate them cause their name is an obvious rip of an AIC song but I got over it.

Hol: It looks like a dreidel.
X: I've never eaten one of those.

04-16-2012 9:37 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I need you to hook me up with AIC stuff, too, someday. (I know you can't right now. Don't worry.)
05-06-2012 9:17 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Rin Toshite Shigure

The vocals are so bad, and I love them.

Instruments are rocking too, and I usually don't even notice that shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRpiTuFJ2B8

05-08-2012 9:29 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ANOTHER LINK TO FIX!
05-09-2012 4:27 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MY BAD

05-09-2012 4:49 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7R5E0yWU5M

I admit it, Dottle.

I still like this horrible, terrible fucking song

god it's so bad

Frown

05-09-2012 5:48 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Lars Smalrich:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7R5E0yWU5M

I admit it, Dottle.

I still like this horrible, terrible fucking song

god it's so bad

PLEASE...FOR...GIVE...MAAAYYEEAAAAH. Frown
05-09-2012 6:19 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was reminded of Thin Lizzy- Cowboy Song

05-28-2012 7:26 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Ihsahn:
i like the human league, don't you want me baby Laughing Out Loud

I was just coming in here to proclaim my love for this very Gay song

06-05-2012 3:47 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

it's catchy, damnit!

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Your Favorite Embarrassments