What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » The Great Outdoors» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Great Outdoors
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-07-2012 11:48 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharp:
(You cannot pet them though they run away...I got close once trying to chase one but no they just dart off)

Oh shit, that reminds me. There's this big trail spanning most of the way between my school and dorms, it's like an 18 block trail, it's away from the roads so there's seriousky nothing keeping you from feeling like you're in a forest by a river, and... One day, someone put some birdseed in a nook of a tree that split into two trunks, and there was this squirrel stocking up on a bunch. Being as cautious as I could, I ended up getting within arm's reach of the thing and took a picture before it got nervous enough to run.

I've never seen a squirrel in such detail before, it was awesome.

Vanden Plas - Holes in the Sky

04-08-2012 6:02 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think it's great that you go on nature walks and stuff, Iron. I'm a tad jealous, actually.
04-15-2012 5:57 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Those things are vectors for rabies though so.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-15-2012 8:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..what

Necro: if you don't think roy batty was badass you're a Faggot and need to drink turpentine until you die of poisoning

04-15-2012 8:54 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Squirrels

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-15-2012 8:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I HATE squirrels.

Necro: if you don't think roy batty was badass you're a Faggot and need to drink turpentine until you die of poisoning

05-01-2016 8:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
ocean is way better but pennsylvania is stupid and is farmland

I live right next to the ocean you stupid bitch, lern2drive

05-01-2016 8:52 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kandi Kayne:
Quote by Bill Cipher:
ocean is way better but pennsylvania is stupid and is farmland

I live right next to the ocean you stupid bitch, lern2drive

It's just the damn commonwealth hasn't issued me a document allowing the operation of a vehicle (also, okay, I hate trying to put the thing in reverse..)

Quote by Alizarin:

05-01-2016 8:57 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Patient can drive. You have no excuse.

05-01-2016 9:52 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kandi Kayne:

I know...

Besides, that way I can drive out and take the civil service exam.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-02-2016 12:06 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kandi Kayne:

I'd be offended if this wasn't a valid point.

05-02-2016 6:52 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I only bring it up because I believe you have some difficulty with highways or something?

05-02-2016 9:42 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

When I first started I would avoid them at all costs, but having a long distance relationship for a few months gets you over that shit pretty quick unless you want to like triple your driving time.

Now my biggest fear is driving in/near Chicago since no one uses turn signals and will hit you sooner than they'd hit the brakes.

05-02-2016 1:30 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Christo:
When I first started I would avoid them at all costs, but having a long distance relationship for a few months gets you over that shit pretty quick unless you want to like triple your driving time.

Now my biggest fear is driving in/near Chicago since no one uses turn signals and will hit you sooner than they'd hit the brakes.

This is like exactly why my parents found an alternative route to get to and from Shippensburg, so, I know where you're coming from.

(I'm fine with operating a car, except, again...putting it in reverse. I'm like a shark or something. Always go forward.)

Quote by Alizarin:

05-05-2016 3:22 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I seriousky wish I could drive. It really makes me sad at some point every few days.
05-05-2016 9:53 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

At least you live in a city with transportation options, being in a suburb and trying to not drive is impossible. We have a bus line here, but it's a joke and to walk you'd spend forever and have to cross some busy ass streets (and there may not always be sidewalk because reasons)

05-05-2016 2:22 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Exactly. That's my problem, I'm not sure how I can live anywhere else.
06-03-2016 6:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I want to live out in nature, for reals.

But then again, I love running water, so.

06-03-2016 6:19 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I dunno. I like suburbs or...well, it'd depend on the city...going from near nyc to here which is absolutely not that was an adjustment. Never going somewhere like this if I move.

(I feel your pain x, on the "wish I could drive" thing. There really isn't any mass transit here.)

Quote by Alizarin:

06-03-2016 6:22 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You can, you just have to practice parallel parking.

Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » The Great Outdoors