What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » The Great Outdoors» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Great Outdoors
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-03-2016 6:25 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kandi Kayne:
You can, you just have to practice parallel parking.

I absolutely do

(Getting the hell out of here is a bigger issue. I can't go back to my exact hometown region cause the taxes are ridiculous in that county. Wanna be closer to the water. Fuck the woods and shit.)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-03-2016 7:59 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not if you buy a new car that does it for you!

06-03-2016 10:08 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

With what money
06-04-2016 11:00 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Future money!

06-04-2016 3:39 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That you need a car to get sometimes!
06-04-2016 4:48 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes, yes, I'll always be broke because I'm not a science or tech type. I get it.

(I know someone who swears they can teach anybody to parallel park, so)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-04-2016 5:29 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Then get up on it

Sharp: ...this is not art. If this is what art is now, I am done. I fold, I quit. This is not art, and if saying this means I'm the odd man out from this damnable age until I expire, sure I'll do that.

Fuck the 21st century, it's been nothing but a series of disappointments.

06-20-2016 12:59 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
Yes, yes, I'll always be broke because I'm not a science or tech type. I get it.

That isn't REALLY true.

You can get executive positions on sheer charisma.
06-20-2016 6:07 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jack Crawford:
Quote by Bill Cipher:

That isn't REALLY true.

You can get executive positions on sheer charisma.

So, try to like mentally channel Trump or one of the Clintons?

(Or I guess not the clintons now since they've just got a machine going)

Quote by Alizarin:

09-07-2016 4:21 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, having money to start with helps.
09-07-2016 6:03 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just vaguely allude to "old money" and then become evasive if anybody asks where said finances are now.

Failing that, you start name dropping some notable individual you're distantly related to without specifying the distance. That ought to trip them up.

Quote by Alizarin:

10-29-2016 7:05 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I fucking love outside.

Until it gets into winter. Then no, outside can stay outside.

Sharp: ...this is not art. If this is what art is now, I am done. I fold, I quit. This is not art, and if saying this means I'm the odd man out from this damnable age until I expire, sure I'll do that.

10-29-2016 7:08 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I miss autumn.

That seems to be gone mostly, it seems to just be ice-box cold or godawful-furnace.

Quote by Alizarin:

10-29-2016 7:11 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah we lost autumn about 4 years back.

We are losing trees too. I guess I gotta move south.

10-29-2016 7:28 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think we lost it earlier than 4 years. But you're the science one.

Quote by Alizarin:

10-29-2016 7:38 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There was a semblance of autumn about 6 years ago. Inbetween there we lost it

10-29-2016 7:45 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's all our fault for not just converting totally to windmills and expensive electric cars, remember.

Not China or any other places pumping mass amounts of smog into the air.

A person flying around in a private jet said so.

Quote by Alizarin:

10-30-2016 9:05 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Princess Pony:
Yeah we lost autumn about 4 years back.

We are losing trees too. I guess I gotta move south.

Or north. Unless the upper half of the east coast completely changed since last I've been up there.

Upstate new york seems to have a lot of those. New England too I guess but I was more out by the coast (oh god what if I'm secretly like 1/100th or whatever deep-one, that explains my affinity for coastlines and boats and the sea doesn't it. Wait can you scam affirmative action that way?)

Quote by Alizarin:

10-30-2016 12:27 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I want to go somewhere a bit warmer is all. Not asking for the flaming hell of Florida or anything, just...snow sucks, ok.

10-30-2016 12:38 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Florida seems like "You either die from the insane people. Or a flood kills you"

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » The Great Outdoors