What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » What The Hell I Am Confused» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What The Hell I Am Confused
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-19-2012 2:55 PMCerpinTaxt is offline Send an Email to CerpinTaxt Search for Posts by CerpinTaxt Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

After some sort of need for nostalgia (after, say, 6 years of forgetting that this part of my internet interaction existed), I decided to look this place up. I didn't understand it then, and i still don't.

Good to know you people are still alive and doing the same thing.

-S

This post has been edited; it was last edited by CerpinTaxt: 04-19-2012 2:56 PM.

04-19-2012 2:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Shockingly, not a single one of us has died...

..Well okay, one person who was here awhile sort of did after going to Otakon, but other than that...
04-19-2012 2:58 PMCerpinTaxt is offline Send an Email to CerpinTaxt Search for Posts by CerpinTaxt Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think MySpace was just getting big the last time I was on a board of some sort. Since then, I moved to the outer boroughs and spent too much time on/off the internet at varying intervals.
04-19-2012 2:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Eh, we never liked MySpace or Book of Faces. Invades too much of our personal lives.
04-19-2012 3:08 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I AM NOT SURE IF I KNOW YOU OR IF I AM REMEMBERING YOU AS SOMEONE ELSE

Ummm hi?

04-19-2012 11:17 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

is this the keiko one or is that dungy i'm thinking of?

Quote by Iron, who hit the jackpot:
You are actually a snake, and can take on a naga form at will, transforming your lower half to a snake tail. You are actually a raven, with black wings that can be displayed or hidden at will. You are actually a fox in human guise, and can display or hide your tail and ears at will. You are actually a spider, and can turn into a human-sized spider or grow six extra arms at will. You are actually a large predatory cat, and can display or hide the ears, tail, claws and teeth at will.

04-19-2012 11:20 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Keiko was Dungy

Sharp: If a man beating a baby seal to death with a club while an interacial orgy occurred behind him tested well with the focus groups they'd use it to sell pledge.

04-19-2012 11:23 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Lars Smalrich:
Keiko was Dungy

oh okay. is cerpin one of those "actually didn't do anything stupid" members that show up on occasion?

Quote by Iron, who hit the jackpot:
You are actually a snake, and can take on a naga form at will, transforming your lower half to a snake tail. You are actually a raven, with black wings that can be displayed or hidden at will. You are actually a fox in human guise, and can display or hide your tail and ears at will. You are actually a spider, and can turn into a human-sized spider or grow six extra arms at will. You are actually a large predatory cat, and can display or hide the ears, tail, claws and teeth at will.

04-19-2012 11:26 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Cerpin is the one that bragged about sex in a public bathroom, getting around on a scooter, and "irl trolling" a veteran.

So yeah he did some stupid shit

Sharp: If a man beating a baby seal to death with a club while an interacial orgy occurred behind him tested well with the focus groups they'd use it to sell pledge.

04-20-2012 2:51 PMCerpinTaxt is offline Send an Email to CerpinTaxt Search for Posts by CerpinTaxt Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I did what now? I don't even know how to ride a bike.

Lars Ulrich lookin dude? Who were you on the old forums?
04-20-2012 2:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wasn't on the old forums.

04-20-2012 3:20 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by saboteur seductress assassin lalala:
Quote by Lars Smalrich:
Keiko was Dungy

oh okay. is cerpin one of those "actually didn't do anything stupid" members that show up on occasion?

That was my conclusion, but it's been years and most people who come back disappear before I can remember them.

aka Mal

04-20-2012 3:21 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And Mal was p. horrible

04-21-2012 12:44 AMRussian Agent is online Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by CerpinTaxt:
I didn't understand it then, and i still don't.

Tdotol was created by pcf.
They rebelled.
They evolved.
There are many copies.
And they have a plan.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-21-2012 12:56 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No it wwasn't.
04-21-2012 12:58 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Who wasn't?

What's going on

04-21-2012 1:03 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dottle wasn't made by PCF, ew.
04-21-2012 1:05 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh I didn't even notice that.

04-21-2012 1:23 PMRussian Agent is online Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah it didn't fit the pattern or whatever any other way I tried it

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-21-2012 4:24 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wasn't made by humans?
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » What The Hell I Am Confused