What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Adventure Time, Come On, Grab Your Friends» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (25): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Adventure Time, Come On, Grab Your Friends
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-22-2012 8:35 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We were yammering about it in another thread so.

The latest ep X and I have seen was the evil tree thing that spat out evil tree spores, and also a hug wolf was involved.

I can see Aliz's alliterations to DnD games

Patient: (bathroom door blew open while I was making a poopy earlier)

05-22-2012 8:37 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I only ever saw one episode and I don't remember..precisely what was going on, something about the kid and the dog finding audio tapes or something

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

05-22-2012 8:37 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Anything with Lumpy Space Princess amuses the fuck out of me.
05-22-2012 8:39 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hug wolf was one of those episodes that sounded kinda lame when you read the description of it, but turned out pretty cocksy instead. I liked it a lot more than I had expected to.

Aside from a few duds, this is overall one of my favorite cartoons out right now. It's the only tv show I try and catch when I know it's on because I don't want to wait to see a new episode.

Quote by X:
I THINK YOU SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP; ERGO, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

PS: YOU ARE STUPID FOR SAYING THE THING THAT YOU SHOULD SHUT UP ABOUT.

05-22-2012 8:41 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharp:
I only ever saw one episode and I don't remember..precisely what was going on, something about the kid and the dog finding audio tapes or something

Finding Ice King's tapes I think?

I don't pay attention to the plots most of the time, I just find the show funny. Plus Rainicorn is soooo cuuuuuuute Kawaii

Quote:
Aside from a few duds,

The ep which was 90% singing and the fandom said "proves" Marceline is Gay for Bubblegum was the worst ep. I don't care so much about the fandom schlicking but the singing was awful

05-22-2012 8:44 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My first thought when I saw the ep was "oh okay they used to be besties but I guess they got mad at each other."

my second thought was "i wish they'd quit makin' them all sing."

Quote by X:

05-22-2012 8:46 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Do they put this online cause I never know when its on or what channel

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

05-22-2012 8:49 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharp:

potentpotables has a dvr.

Quote by X:

05-22-2012 8:57 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by saboteur seductress assassin lalala:
My first thought when I saw the ep was "oh okay they used to be besties but I guess they got mad at each other."

Yeah I didn't see the "OBVIOUS LESBIAN RELATIONSHIP" deal. It was classic chicks fighting over something dumb.

Also Sharp, you can usually watch them on Youtube in MIRROR VISION (they flip the show which bypasses copyright but it's completely watchable)

05-22-2012 9:02 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They also show it on the cartoon network website, I think.
05-22-2012 9:06 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ingenious! it's the last place anyone would look!

Quote by X:

05-22-2012 9:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's SO TRUE
05-22-2012 10:05 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharp:

potentpotables has a dvr.

Yeah I lack one of them

Quote by Alizarin:

05-22-2012 11:00 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like the one with the cosmic owl that says "hoo, you're a sociopath."

05-23-2012 12:36 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Rarity:

Yeah I didn't see the "OBVIOUS LESBIAN RELATIONSHIP" deal. It was classic chicks fighting over something dumb.

Also Sharp, you can usually watch them on Youtube in MIRROR VISION (they flip the show which bypasses copyright but it's completely watchable)

Oh mirror vision, you seem to work on everything that isn't an english language simpsons clip (they don't seem to give a damn otherwise)

Also I'm getting the impression to just avoid the singing episode then

Quote by Alizarin:

05-26-2012 5:56 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I found an episode finally (its from s3 so I dunno if this is how it usually is) and D was right, because literally within the opening second is a post apocalyptic tableau that looks like it should have a narrator going "war, war never changes"

So I dunno what the wikispergs were queering out over when he added it to whatever list. Theres a bomb with a nuclear trefoil on it for crying out loud.

lmao the bush just called somebody an "ugly tramp" prompting a nightmarish vision of clowns.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-26-2012 6:02 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Jesus Christ, you need help.

I will divest unto you but one of my mighty and powerful secrets, lost lamb.

All popular television programs these days are usually distributed digitally over the Internet by the companies themselves. These usually perfect versions are spoken of in hushed tones by learned scholars of Internet esoterica, so to your virgin ears I can only confer to you their fell moniker: The "WEB-DL" version.

That's all the help you're getting. If you can't figure it out after this then... well, you need divine intervention.
05-26-2012 6:07 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I doubt theres an overriding plot so starting at episode 1 seems like it doesn't matter

Quote by Alizarin:

05-26-2012 6:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It does actually have an overall plot. Sorry!
05-26-2012 6:13 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

welp, off to ep 1 then. I figured it was the guy and the dog just doing...stuff.

Lol undead efficiency experts

edit: I'm like 90% sure this show and fim share at least one writer. (I remembered the name because one of the lewis and clark expecition had the same first name..except was a dude)

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (25): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Adventure Time, Come On, Grab Your Friends