What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Adventure Time, Come On, Grab Your Friends» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (25): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Adventure Time, Come On, Grab Your Friends
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-26-2012 6:13 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's an underlying plot, though it is subtle.

It's sort of like My Little Pony. There's some underlying plot, but it only comes up sometimes and things obviously progress.
05-26-2012 6:28 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is only 15 minutes so it'd be good on adult swim. And they wouldn't have to worry about getting stoners to watch it I have a feeling.

(Oh wait its not ugly hipsters mugging for the camera and its concerned with y'know, being funny and not "edgy and alternative" so it appeals to regular people and not just some tiny specific set of insufferable nerds on reddit or wherever. Yeah they'd never go for it then)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

05-26-2012 6:29 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

the only time I ever saw plot matter in terms of continuity was when the kid was trying to get over princess whatsherface and jake brings in a psycho fire princess to help.

05-26-2012 6:35 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh yeah did I ever ask if your sig is a meme or something

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

05-26-2012 6:37 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharp:
Oh yeah did I ever ask if your sig is a meme or something

If it is, I don't know. I was in a chat and one of my pals just rattled off this impressive list that looked imminently siggable.

There's also a dragon age one he made but the random function can't nest so I just did this one.

05-26-2012 7:21 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Actually, the random function does nest.

Notice how it all says "random1" and "item1"?

To nest a second random inside random1, change the 1s to 2s and so on.
05-26-2012 8:40 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:
the only time I ever saw plot matter in terms of continuity was when the kid was trying to get over princess whatsherface and jake brings in a psycho fire princess to help.

haha blind dates amirite

(srsly blind dates are horrible)

Quote by Brand:
(I was so broke I sold my hair for rent money, just to give you an idea)

05-26-2012 8:54 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

People don't set me up so thats probably good

Quote by Alizarin:

05-26-2012 9:55 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharp:

He said, wiping the tears from his keyboard.

Quote by Brand:
(I was so broke I sold my hair for rent money, just to give you an idea)

05-26-2012 10:12 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Don;t tempt him, then we'd have to get him a new one.
05-26-2012 10:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by saboteur seductress assassin lalala:
Quote by Sharp:

ICEBURN

Sharp: ...this is not art. If this is what art is now, I am done. I fold, I quit. This is not art, and if saying this means I'm the odd man out from this damnable age until I expire, sure I'll do that.

Fuck the 21st century, it's been nothing but a series of disappointments.

05-26-2012 10:28 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:

haha blind dates amirite

My favorite kinds of dates are the ones where you just start hanging out for a while then you invite her to a thing and she stands you up then takes you to a dark field and proceeds to beat your heart into dust in a stadium where no one can here you scream.

05-26-2012 10:56 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm so glad I never dated.

05-26-2012 10:59 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dates can just be awkward as hell. But they can turn out great too

Sharp: ...this is not art. If this is what art is now, I am done. I fold, I quit. This is not art, and if saying this means I'm the odd man out from this damnable age until I expire, sure I'll do that.

Fuck the 21st century, it's been nothing but a series of disappointments.

05-26-2012 11:03 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:
Quote by D:

haha blind dates amirite

My favorite kinds of dates are the ones where you just start hanging out for a while then you invite her to a thing and she stands you up then takes you to a dark field and proceeds to beat your heart into dust in a stadium where no one can here you scream.

An oddly specific and somewhat detailed example, did a girl break your tortilla flavored heart?
05-26-2012 11:24 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Want me to stick your burrito in my mouth and make some salsa?

(What are we doing here?)

05-26-2012 11:28 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was having a flashback, Dustin segued into some racial humor, and then you come in with an uncomfortably bad innuendo.

I think D-Dustin-Davus makes for a pretty horrifying team combo.

05-26-2012 11:32 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Overpowered upper tier team confirmed for TDottle of Fighters IV: Hyper Turbo Tournament Edition.
05-27-2012 12:07 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Rarity:
Quote by Sharp:

ICEBURN

HAAAHAHAHAHA.

Oh aliz, only you can destroy me so thoroughly and rapidly~

...This was a weird tangent, adventure times a pretty cool show.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-27-2012 3:00 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Davus' creepy post into burrito-swallow innuendo ihas way too much damage and priority.
Pages (25): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Adventure Time, Come On, Grab Your Friends