What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Adventure Time, Come On, Grab Your Friends» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (25): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Adventure Time, Come On, Grab Your Friends
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-27-2012 5:05 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Deus Ex Machina:
Davus' creepy post into burrito-swallow innuendo ihas way too much damage and priority.

I'm getting Nerfed to Isao tier next patch though. Mad

05-27-2012 5:33 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is all because of fucking BRO GAMERS GRRRrrrr

Hol: It looks like a dreidel.
X: I've never eaten one of those.

05-27-2012 5:34 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Guo Huai:
Davus' creepy post into burrito-swallow innuendo ihas way too much damage and priority.

I'm getting Nerfed to Isao tier next patch though. Mad

half circle forwardx2 +(lp+mp+hp) to initiate pumpkin rage.

Quote by X:
I THINK YOU SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP; ERGO, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

PS: YOU ARE STUPID FOR SAYING THE THING THAT YOU SHOULD SHUT UP ABOUT.

05-27-2012 6:44 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think that nerf is to balance out your general usefulness in the two team matchups we make (The Triple D with Dustin, and the Paradox Squad with Aliz).

05-27-2012 6:45 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You guys used to be spriters right? MAKE THIS GAME HAPPEN

EDIT: And Iron makes games.... Oh man, plotting....

05-27-2012 6:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Do I even want to know what I would be in this?
05-27-2012 6:45 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All the spriters are gone actually.

SZO is the only one we have left and god knows where he is.

05-27-2012 6:47 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Do I even want to know what I would be in this?

Final bullshit SNK style boss.

You attack with a ban hammer and forum modifications (buffs, etc)

05-27-2012 6:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I assume Hol would be the Akuma in this scenario.

Like, I'm M. Bison, then if you meet very stringent requirements Hol comes onto the screen and berates me until I leave and you fight her instead.
05-27-2012 6:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

DUDE

HE COULD BE GEESE

GET IT

05-27-2012 6:53 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I thought the same thing. <.<
05-27-2012 6:54 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ideally this would play like a more contemplative, less pedophiley version of vanguard princess.

05-27-2012 6:54 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

With less upskirts?
05-27-2012 6:58 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There'd be more, we're just all legal so it's ok.

05-27-2012 6:59 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

With less upskirts?

nigga please, your alternate costume is going to have an upskirt pose in every other frame (it'll drive sales).

05-27-2012 7:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I knew somebody was going to make a joke like that.
05-27-2012 7:03 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If the alternate outfit is just panties, do they count as panty shots?

05-27-2012 7:04 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Guo Huai:

well the idea is to be just so disgusting as to lure out the creep demographic, but be just tasteful enough that it doesn't seem to be mocking them

05-27-2012 7:07 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:
Quote by Guo Huai:

well the idea is to be just so disgusting as to lure out the creep demographic, but be just tasteful enough that it doesn't seem to be mocking them

Well, some people get off on being treated like shit.

OH GOD FLASH OF BRILLIANCE: INSTEAD OF THE DESTROY A CAR FROM STREET FIGHTER, YOU BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ISAO WHO IS AS BIG AS A CAR

05-27-2012 7:07 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Guo Huai:
Quote by D:
Quote by Guo Huai:

Well, some people get off on being treated like shit.

OH GOD FLASH OF BRILLIANCE: INSTEAD OF THE DESTROY A CAR FROM STREET FIGHTER, YOU BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ISAO WHO IS AS BIG AS A CAR

FUND IT

Pages (25): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Adventure Time, Come On, Grab Your Friends