What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Pandora Radio Never Fails» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pandora Radio Never Fails
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-27-2012 9:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Always plays a Tool or Perfect Circle song first. I dunno, I'm silly and want to keep record of how often this happens. I can swear it does it every single time, but we'll see.

Today we have

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsjakozhtbg

Post yours here, or if you don't use Pandora, post what your shuffled ipod/sansa/zune plays first in the day.

Bill Murray: Don't think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you'll never do a thing.

05-27-2012 10:04 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

today, pandora played this for me:

Tom Tom Club- As Above, So Below

Quote by X:
I THINK YOU SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP; ERGO, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

PS: YOU ARE STUPID FOR SAYING THE THING THAT YOU SHOULD SHUT UP ABOUT.

05-28-2012 2:49 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk0xKN9Sz3g

Nice.

Edgar Winter Group - Frankenstein

05-28-2012 2:57 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i'll play this game in a second but i bet something that isn't even mine is gonna show up on my iPod

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

05-28-2012 2:59 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

and my ipod proves me wrong

Obscura - Aevum

obscura is fucking rad

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

05-28-2012 6:15 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Perfume Sweet Donuts PV

What a weirdly boring music video for a perky song.

05-28-2012 5:10 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

new day new song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLMn8UPmSTo

except a live version, which i couldn't find. the live version was about a minute longer.

Quote by X:

05-28-2012 5:15 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I gotta try pandora again and actually use it instead of just feeding it info in an attempt to....something, I forget what my endgame was (I once fed it "rolling stones" and "akira yamaoka" and what came out was hotel california)

Probably should go try to recover my login too since this was a while ago

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

05-28-2012 7:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, Hotel California is a bitchin song, so what exactly is the complaint here

Bill Murray: Don't think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you'll never do a thing.

05-28-2012 8:04 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not a complaint, I remember thinking "y'know, given the info I fed it..that kind of makes sense"

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

05-28-2012 9:48 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVs2MCvZ8Sg

I wouldn't have chosen it on my own, but that's the good thing about Pandora.

05-28-2012 9:59 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Out of curiosity, what's the difference between Pandora and Last.FM? I've always enjoyed Last.FM but I haven't put much use into Pandora.
05-28-2012 10:30 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Diglett:
Out of curiosity, what's the difference between Pandora and Last.FM? I've always enjoyed Last.FM but I haven't put much use into Pandora.

Pandora seems useful from what hol and aliz told me

Last.fm is just stupid as hell I assume

Quote by Alizarin:

05-28-2012 10:36 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pandora uses the Music Genome Project. I have no idea what Last.fm uses

05-29-2012 12:46 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A Perfect Circle - Rose - With lyrics.

Well at least I really like this one

05-29-2012 5:46 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Its been so long that I forgot to change the settings and now its just giving me ambient music from the sh games Laughing Out Loud

Quote by Alizarin:

05-30-2012 8:05 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

4 Minute - Hot Issue

Oh hellz yes.

05-30-2012 8:10 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

pandora game me so much crap in a row i had to thumbs down a lot. im not linking to it but this is what ahpmend

Quote by X:

06-05-2012 11:16 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ohgod it's playing Depeche Mode's In Your Room first

PANDORA YOU'RE THE BEST

06-06-2012 4:33 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sex Jail - Twilightning - Audio

Hahaha, I forgot this song existed.

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Pandora Radio Never Fails