What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Pandora Radio Never Fails» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pandora Radio Never Fails
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-27-2012 9:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Always plays a Tool or Perfect Circle song first. I dunno, I'm silly and want to keep record of how often this happens. I can swear it does it every single time, but we'll see.

Today we have

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsjakozhtbg

Post yours here, or if you don't use Pandora, post what your shuffled ipod/sansa/zune plays first in the day.

Conan O'Brien: When all else fails there's always delusion.

05-28-2012 7:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, Hotel California is a bitchin song, so what exactly is the complaint here

05-28-2012 10:36 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pandora uses the Music Genome Project. I have no idea what Last.fm uses

05-29-2012 12:46 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A Perfect Circle - Rose - With lyrics.

Well at least I really like this one

06-05-2012 11:16 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ohgod it's playing Depeche Mode's In Your Room first

PANDORA YOU'RE THE BEST

06-06-2012 4:38 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow. This song.

07-11-2012 12:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pandora's gonna wonder WTF is wrong. I keep thumbing down all this music that used to be thumbed up cause I'm just tired of it.

A lot of Seether's stuff, Incubus, and other stuff I don't recall at the mo'

08-28-2012 5:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I changed stations. No offense Pandora but I need metal at the moment to get this art done faster.

I've heard Holy Wars about 5 times in the last two days and I don't mind it

08-31-2012 5:31 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How did Queen shimmy into my metal station. o_o

I mean I don't mind this one bit but I lol'd.

02-02-2013 2:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharp:
Its been so long that I forgot to change the settings and now its just giving me ambient music from the sh games Laughing Out Loud

I know Pandora like the back of my hand, so if you ever need help, tell me.

12-05-2014 4:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pandora is rickrolling me AND I LOVE IT

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Pandora Radio Never Fails