What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Pandora Radio Never Fails» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pandora Radio Never Fails
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-27-2012 10:04 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

today, pandora played this for me:

Tom Tom Club- As Above, So Below

Quote by Isao:
I only weigh like 275 now.

05-28-2012 5:10 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

new day new song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLMn8UPmSTo

except a live version, which i couldn't find. the live version was about a minute longer.

Quote by Isao:

05-30-2012 8:10 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

pandora game me so much crap in a row i had to thumbs down a lot. im not linking to it but this is what ahpmend

Quote by Isao:

07-16-2012 3:57 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Siouxsie And The Banshees - Ornaments Of Gold

Not my favorite Siouxsie song, but it's not a song I dislike.

Quote by Isao:

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Pandora Radio Never Fails