What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Please answer this poll about piss.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Does your urine fizz like soda pop?
Yes (Sometimes, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW) 2 50.00%
Yes 1 25.00%
Yes (No not really, shut up X) 1 25.00%
Total:4 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Please answer this poll about piss.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-11-2012 1:13 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Don't worry, it clears up immediately if I drink about 2 liters of water.
06-13-2012 5:29 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Rarity:
Too bad I don't have a piss fetish or I'd be lovin this thread.

Alas.

06-13-2012 5:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I thought Davus had every fetish.
06-13-2012 5:51 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They vary day by day. If I had all at once well no amount of pants would contain me.

06-13-2012 5:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OH GOD THE COLOR RED UNF

I have my fetishes all at once, they're just at many subtle levels.

Or if I was Herb, I'd call them tiers.

Necro: just really makes you think: only have sex with people that arent batshit

06-13-2012 5:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Tell us all about your fetish tiers.
06-14-2012 2:01 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Crying virgin wearing a red tie.

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin - Lin's Theme

06-15-2012 10:33 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

For some reason, goons like looking in here. K.
06-15-2012 11:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

(11:39:31 PM) Silentman0: HEY GOONS
(11:39:38 PM) Silentman0: I HAVE PROOF TALLGEESE HAS FIZZY PISS

Necro: just really makes you think: only have sex with people that arent batshit

06-16-2012 1:46 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
For some reason, goons like looking in here. K.

Speaking of which hol scared the hell out of me for a second when I was going through the latest posts.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-16-2012 2:38 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm wondering how I should get in on this.
06-21-2015 11:24 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Iron Savior:
Crying virgin wearing a red tie.

But what's the hair color, this is important

Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Please answer this poll about piss.