What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Pokemon Online» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (43): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pokemon Online
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-24-2012 12:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SERVER: tdotol.no-ip.org

To connect: Go Online, enter the above in Advanced Connection. Click Advanced Connection. Make sure you have the newest client.

Do we dare?

Pokemon Online

Download page:

Download

Teambuilder info:

How to use Teambuilder

o/` What kind of pokemon are banned? o/`

• Garchomp
  • Salamence
  • Blaziken with Speed Boost ability
  • Mega Gengar
  • Mega Kangaskhan

Banned Legendaries
  • Arceus
  • Celebi
  • Cobalion
  • Darkrai
  • Deoxys
  • Deoxys-D
  • Deoxys-S
  • Dialga
  • Genesect
  • Giratina
  • Giratina-O
  • Groudon
  • Heatran
  • Ho-Oh
  • Jirachi
  • Keldeo
  • Kyogre
  • Kyurem
  • Kyurem-B
  • Kyurem-W
  • Landorus
  • Landorus-T
  • Latias
  • Latios
  • Lugia
  • Mew
  • Mewtwo
  • Palkia
  • Rayquaza
  • Regice
  • Regigigas
  • Regirock
  • Registeel
  • Reshiram
  • Shaymin
  • Terrakion
  • Thundurus
  • Thundurus-T
  • Tornadus
  • Tornadus-T
  • Victini
  • Virizion
  • Zekrom
  • Keldeo

Banned moves
  • Double Team
  • Minimize

Banned abilities
  • Moody
  • No Guard
  • Hydration with the move Rest

Banned items
  • BrightPowder

________________________________________________________________________________________________
--------------------------------------------Shitty Diceroll Tourney-------------------------------------------

* If you lose twice in a row, or if you win four times, you have to reroll a pokemon. If you lose, you get to pick the one to reroll. If you win, Dottle will pick the one you reroll.

* If two players agree to a trade, it can be made. If it appears that a person is ripping another off without their knowledge (someone trading Blastoise for Weedle for example) the trade may be forfeited.

* You must post your win/loss ratio after the end of a server day, meaning when the server is shut down, you must post your most recent win/loss in this thread.

* If a pokemon is received from a trade, and has been in few battles, you may not vote it out if a person wins 4 times in a row.

Evolution Clause

- If you roll a three stage evolution's first stage, you may evolve it to its second stage.

- If you roll any of these pokemon listed:

Wurmple, Silcoon, Weedle, Kakuna, Metapod, Cascoon, Venipede, Sewaddle, Whirlipede, or Swadloon

...you evolve to their last forms. If you get Wurmple, you roll again in a heads or tails fashion, to see if you get Beautifly or Dustox.

- If you roll a Ralts or Kirlia, you roll again in heads or tails fashion, to see if you get Gardevoir or Gallade.

Pokémon dual-type charts | Pokémon Database - Invaluable dual/single weakness chart.

In-battle effect item - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia - Items for pokes that up attacks, accuracy, etc

Berry - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia - Berries...obviously. Heal and protect pokemans.

List of moves - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia - All Pokemon moves

How to use EVs in TeamBuilder:

On your pokemons page, there are bars detailing their numbers on the right. Just click and drag the blue bars (to a maximum of 252) or type in an appropriate number in the white boxes on the right.

For some people, they just up the speed and attack on all, because they are boring as fuck (in bed as well). But I prefer to balance my pokes out.

Say you have a pokemon with a "base" of 96 speed. The base is the base number the pokemon starts at without giving it any Evs. I personally wouldn't give this pokemon any speed, because that's a very low number, and even with 252 evs, it can't outspeed much of anything. So the evs would be better used in attack or defense. Play around with it, experiment.

Aliz: yeah we were told that this keiko business would all work out but then the economy crashed and we're left with these useless asians.

06-24-2012 12:55 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The next SMT? (hopefully without hats with stats)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-24-2012 1:22 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's not a MMO though.

It's pokemans battles.

Aliz: yeah we were told that this keiko business would all work out but then the economy crashed and we're left with these useless asians.

06-24-2012 1:31 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ohhhh.

The "online" part threw me then. That makes a hell of a lot more sense though.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-24-2012 2:07 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

if we were to do this we'd have to come up with a list of pokemon that are not allowed (or use existing tiers)

incoming team of 6 garchomps

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

06-24-2012 2:18 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Gary Oak of course would be too difficult (I'm aware he's not a pokemon, its a joke)

I'm trying to remember the one I kept using when I played it, this was a looong time ago and I was borrowing somebodys gameboy (I didn't have mine with me, and at the time I was into some rpg that I entirely forget the name of)...I wanna say blastoise but I'm thinking that definately wasn't it.

Maybe it was squirtle since doesn't he turn into that later? It might have been charizard or something else that was a lizard..or I had a lizard looking one.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-24-2012 2:38 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

kantos starters were all reptiles

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-24-2012 2:45 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Maybe that was it then.

For some reason I renamed all of mine to resident evil monsters so I can't remember the names (this seemed funny at the time because children are stupid)

Then at one point I kept getting my ass kicked by some other pokemon but having read the stuff you and hol post I think I realize what happened (I was, like, using the wrong attack or something..or the one I had was weak against the one I kept losing to)

Quote by Alizarin:

06-24-2012 7:51 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Ihsahn:
if we were to do this we'd have to come up with a list of pokemon that are not allowed (or use existing tiers)

incoming team of 6 garchomps

for example:

http://www.smogon.com/bw/tiers/uber

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-24-2012 8:08 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah it'd have to be somewhat fair.

I'm considering playing if the rest of you do (bonus for you, I'm an easy target since I don't know the game as much). Seems fun.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-24-2012 8:22 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy that Mewtwo is considered overpowered.
06-24-2012 8:42 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i'll play if we have a "try and win with the crappiest Pokemon possible" tournament

Quote by X:
Alpha, Alizarin's escaped! Find me a team of five TDottlers with attitude!

06-24-2012 9:26 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thats how I'd play it too probably

(I don't know the stats, I'd use a pokeyman based on if I think it looks cool)

Quote by Alizarin:

06-24-2012 9:57 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by saboteur seductress assassin lalala:
i'll play if we have a "try and win with the crappiest Pokemon possible" tournament

Everyone uses Magikarps and Dittos

Also yeah lets list some pokes we can't use:

Most "major" legendaries
Latios
Latias
Heatran
Tornadus
Thundurus
Landorus
Mew
Mewtwo
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi
The golems (Regi-whatever)
Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Arceus
Deoxys
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Darkrai
Victini
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Keldeo
Zekrom
Reshiram

Those I dunno about:
Cresselia (don't know its moves)
Shaymin
Genesect

Ones that might be okay:
Celebi
Jirachi
Manaphy
Phione
Azelf
Mespirit
Uxie

06-24-2012 10:26 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i say no to double team

that shit is just annoying

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-25-2012 1:12 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Seriousky though is it okay if I play this and just get my ass kicked

I mean, if this is gonna be a thing.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-25-2012 1:46 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No Mew? But I love Mew...
06-25-2012 10:04 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It can learn anything, and I think it has ridiculous sp atk?

06-25-2012 2:48 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah isn't mewtwo like...the best one, like the boss-fight one.

Thats probably a balance issue. Charizard is in it though right? I like charizard, eh lights things on fire and doesn't afraid of being some kinda dragon looking thing.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-25-2012 2:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Charizard is fine yeah.

Pages (43): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Pokemon Online