What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Pokemon Online» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (42): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pokemon Online
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-25-2012 3:06 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i thought the little fairy guys (mew, celebi, jiraichi, victini) are all supposed to pretty good

cresselia is ok in my book, it's mostly a defensive pokemon anyways

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

06-25-2012 3:21 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I liked smt: online because it was similar to pokeymans and I also operated under the same logic I employ with pokemon

Namely "this one looks cool, I am using this one"

(And sometimes it worked, which is the surprising part)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-25-2012 3:55 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You really just need a fast healer demon. Luckily those tend to look cool.
06-28-2012 4:15 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

is there any interest in this or..?

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-28-2012 4:38 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It does look interesting, judging from the videos.

That said, the fights in those videos... is that honestly supposed to be pro play? It looks absolutely boring.
06-28-2012 7:32 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, my team is set up. I assure you all it is not minmaxed to hell and back. Hell, I'll tell you who you will be facing:

Articuno (with an absolutely stupid gimmick you will love or hate me for depending on how the cards fall)
Zapdos
Moltres
Gallade
Lopunny
Dragonite
06-28-2012 10:48 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

PS no one has to tell each other who the team is, of course. X just likes bragging

X: One of my favorite things is the bubonic plague.

06-28-2012 1:03 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Deus Ex Machina:
Well, my team is set up. I assure you all it is not minmaxed to hell and back. Hell, I'll tell you who you will be facing:

Articuno (with an absolutely stupid gimmick you will love or hate me for depending on how the cards fall)
Zapdos
Moltres
Gallade
Lopunny
Dragonite

oh shut the fuck up, go pick non-legendaries

06-28-2012 1:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They won't be hard to put down

06-28-2012 2:53 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pretty much, they're pretty easy. I'm deliberately picking a team that more or less sucks.
06-28-2012 4:24 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

kantos legendary birds aren't that good

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-28-2012 5:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So X and Necro have been talking about this, thinking some pokes should be banned, and more importantly, the move Earthquake be banned

Now I partially agree on Earthquake yet I don't think it's fair if that's the only ground move a poke can learn, but I doubt there's a poke like that either

06-28-2012 5:04 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i'm ok with earthquake

if we don't ban garchomp i'm going to use one just to try and prove why we should ban it

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-28-2012 5:22 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think Garchomp, Metagross, Salamence, Wobbuffet, and probably a few more should be banned

06-28-2012 5:30 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i found metagross pretty underwhelming when i trained one

definitely not a bad poke by any means but he wasn't nearly as good as i thought he'd be

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-28-2012 6:01 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've been fooling around with this a bit in the past.

I have a pretty good "dream team" that took me like forever to come up with. I also have a team of pokemon that are cool, and are fundamentally alright, but they're so much less powerful/useful than some of the more serious choices that it's more or less a joke team.

One of the few attacks I'm not cool with is Stealth Rock, but that's mostly because every fucking person ever in Pokemon Online takes a starter that exists only to use Stealth Rock and then be a dumbass.

But yeah, Celebi I know is ridiculously powerful, it has a lot of defenses, high special attack, above average speed, and recover. So before even factoring in what moves it gets, it's pretty unbelievable.

Static-X - Permanence

06-28-2012 6:08 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i think i got a team ready

just depends if i am switching out garchomp because we are banning him Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-28-2012 9:38 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hol's team is ready, as is my "slightly less jokey" team.

I concur on "ban the hell out of Garchomp".

Also, I say that we ban Stealth Rock, Spikes, and Toxic Spikes because having to have a Rapid Spin counter is just annoying.
06-28-2012 10:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Necro's team is absolutely sickening. I cannot believe I won by the skin of my teeth with Gallade.
06-28-2012 11:08 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Deus Ex Machina:
Hol's team is ready, as is my "slightly less jokey" team.

I concur on "ban the hell out of Garchomp".

Also, I say that we ban Stealth Rock, Spikes, and Toxic Spikes because having to have a Rapid Spin counter is just annoying.

but i like shootin' spikes

(but i also may not play. do what you like)

Quote by Brand:
(I was so broke I sold my hair for rent money, just to give you an idea)

Pages (42): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Pokemon Online