What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Pokemon Online» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (42): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pokemon Online
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-28-2012 11:26 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's always megahorn!
06-28-2012 11:35 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

you know to be honest i'm impressed swampert survived a grass attack

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

06-28-2012 11:43 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

97% of its health was wiped out.

If I had changed nature to improve special attack instead of speed, that may not have happened.
06-28-2012 11:58 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

or if it was a stronger move or a pokemon that got a STAB boost, too

still usually 4x SE attacks drop pokemon

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-29-2012 12:08 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I opened up the team builder and had a hearty wat

why are there so many pokemen

06-29-2012 12:10 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:

To continue selling units to newer generations, and make older generations continue to give the more money.

Iron Maiden - 2 Minutes to Midnight

06-29-2012 2:36 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Deus Ex Machina:
Necro's team is absolutely sickening. I cannot believe I won by the skin of my teeth with Gallade.

what i am surprised by is i think my retooled team is much better Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-29-2012 3:19 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It is. I thought I would blow it away, but it just happens to wipe my team out with proper switch-ins.
06-29-2012 4:16 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:

just use the ones you're familiar with

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-29-2012 12:52 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

who is this ferrothorn motherfucker and why do all the 12 year olds use him

06-29-2012 1:27 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Cause he's steel/bug

or is he steel grass? I don't remember, still they love steel

David Lee Roth: Music is like girlfriends to me; I'm continually astonished by the choices other people make.

06-29-2012 3:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Steel is the best subtype because it basically just coughs up a truckload of resistances.
06-29-2012 3:38 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's ironically also one of the worst types offensively.

06-29-2012 4:29 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Which doesn't really matter.

Typing is primarily important for defense purposes.

It's why Ice is a worthless type to have no matter what. Having it is a complete liability since anything you'd want to use Ice for can be used fine by non-Icers.
06-29-2012 4:48 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I know, I'm just saying, most Steel attacks suck, because so many types resist it. Normal attacks are more dependable.

06-29-2012 5:06 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

only four types resist steel attacks.. thats actually not bad at all

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-29-2012 5:11 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, there's one other thing:

Gyro Ball.

Since Steel can tank very well, simply nuke the steel's speed into oblivion and use Gyro Ball to stupidly overpowered effect.
06-29-2012 5:49 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

fast pokemon aren't really the best

i'd take milotic over alot of fast pokemon personally

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-29-2012 6:05 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, Gyro Ball is good, hence most steel attacks.

Bullet Punch has its uses too, but mostly just on stuff like Scizor.

06-29-2012 6:50 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I tweaked my team to beat Necro specifically.

It was still stupidly close. It's kind of scary.
Pages (42): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Pokemon Online