What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » She Blinded Me  » Strange dinosaurs» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Strange dinosaurs
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-11-2012 8:34 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We hadn't been using this much so then when I saw this on cracked I went "huh, dottle might appreciate this"

(considering its cracked probably most people already saw it but whatever)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-11-2012 8:56 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay actually this kinda seems pretty stupid upon further inspection and I'm kind of sorry if necessary.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

08-11-2012 8:57 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Linhenykus was one I've heard about, and despite the fact that he looks like the world's tiniest knife-fighter I have forgotten him. I'm certain he's in heaven now, looking after the spirits of those who got shanked in a shady back alley arena in Tijuana.

Quote by Isao:
I only weigh like 275 now.

08-11-2012 9:56 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like to imagine dinosaurs are just prowling around heaven partying it up with dead people yes

(hell on the other hand is full of trilobites because...they look weird, I don't much like trilobites.)

Quote by Alizarin:

08-11-2012 11:33 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

some of those prehistoric underwater creatures were very creepy, yeah. They're still pretty cool though. I saw a real awesome documentary on them a long time ago and it talked about ancient crustaceans and arthropods and stuff it was pretty cool.

Quote by Isao:

08-11-2012 11:35 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I got scared by the models of the giant squid fighting a whale at the natural history museum as a kid, cause it was all darkly lit (I guess to suggest what it'd look like...or the lights were broken) and it just looked like this infinite darkness with these two huge things locked in a perpetual death struggle.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-12-2012 2:34 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The ocean never ceases to be a place real horrors lurk (and never ceases to be an awesome place)

Quote by Isao:

08-12-2012 11:03 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

true

Quote by Alizarin:

08-14-2012 12:35 PMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dinosaurs are my favourite things :D Its a shame they couldn't all fit on the ark Frown
08-15-2012 6:44 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by saboteur seductress assassin lalala:
The ocean never ceases to be a place real horrors lurk (and never ceases to be an awesome place)

Fuck yeah ocean

09-06-2012 8:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In Sims Medieval, you can have the Ocean as your sworn enemy.
09-07-2012 10:53 AMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There is no such thing as strange dinosaurs, only misunderstood ones Frown
09-07-2012 1:58 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Feathered raptors say otherwise.
09-07-2012 7:00 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like feathered raptors. I don't care if anyone else does.

I went to the smithsonian last saturday and there was something that said pretty much this: "Dinosaurs aren't extinct! Have you heard of birds? They evolved from dinosaurs! Suck it Kansas School board!"

It said something like that.

Quote by Isao:

09-07-2012 7:00 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like feathered T-rexes too even if scientists cant decide if the babies had feathers or if both the babies and adults had them. I don't care.

Quote by Isao:

09-07-2012 7:28 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I haven't been to the smithsonian in I don't know if I can remember

Quote by Alizarin:

09-08-2012 10:35 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Uh...

But if dinosaurs aren't extinct, doesn't that technically mean the mad creationist notion that humans lived alongside dinosaurs is actually right in a sense?

They did not think that jab through!
09-08-2012 11:37 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nobody ever explained to me why they're depicted in creationist doctrine as docile and friendly.

Theres plenty of extant animals where if you saw one in your yard your immediate response would be to bar the entrances and find a weapon, not go "oh no its fine they're a contemporary" (or usually not, if you do your name is timothy treadwell and how'd that work out )

Quote by Alizarin:

09-08-2012 11:58 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharp:
Nobody ever explained to me why they're depicted in creationist doctrine as docile and friendly.

Theres plenty of extant animals where if you saw one in your yard your immediate response would be to bar the entrances and find a weapon, not go "oh no its fine they're a contemporary" (or usually not, if you do your name is timothy treadwell and how'd that work out )

Bears repeating

09-08-2012 2:24 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How would YOU kill a T-Rex?
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » She Blinded Me  » Strange dinosaurs