What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Fuck Bronies» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (126): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fuck Bronies
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-10-2012 1:33 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

RedeyeFlight is a stupid one (there are many dumbass bronies, so I had to pick one from the crowd as a foe..he has a hipster pony avatar so why not, I hate bronies and I hate hipsters, its perfect)

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-10-2012 2:01 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He overreacts. A lot.
09-10-2012 2:02 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They all do, I just think I picked him to rag on cause of his avatar

(The ones that mess with hol or do strangling or make RAEP comments at children of course piss me off more, but he's convenient)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-10-2012 2:31 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He messed with Hol too!
09-10-2012 2:44 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yep I have an archenemy then

Quote by Alizarin:

09-10-2012 1:39 PMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I once saw someone got banned for making a negative comment about Rarity. Apparantly she has OCD thus she can't be a bitch.

goons scare me.
09-10-2012 6:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by CONFUSED.com:
I once saw someone got banned for making a negative comment about Rarity. Apparantly she has OCD thus she can't be a bitch.

goons scare me.

I.....what?

They justified a ban because Rarity isn't a bitch but has OCD and therefore the PC Internet Police can ban you for mocking her?

What the fucking christ is wrong with this fandom?

Michael Crichton: It's not easy to cut through a human head with a hacksaw.

09-10-2012 7:37 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fucking everything, that's what.
09-10-2012 9:15 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by SUP, BITCHES:
Quote by CONFUSED.com:

goons scare me.

I.....what?

They justified a ban because Rarity isn't a bitch but has OCD and therefore the PC Internet Police can ban you for mocking her?

What the fucking christ is wrong with this fandom?

Do we need another flashing TRIGGER WORD now?

Quote by Alizarin:

09-10-2012 9:20 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Rainbow Dash is a Bitch is kinda a long trigger word

09-10-2012 10:35 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OCD being the trigger I meant

Quote by Alizarin:

09-11-2012 5:56 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wait, was this on SA or ponygoons?
09-11-2012 8:48 AMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Latter. Mod in charge was a chap named White mage of Doom. who had a very creepy obsession with this lovely unicorn.

(Said link being one of the exact ones he posted without giving a second thought.)

He did get demodded for becoming power corrupt. and by power corrupt I mean he refused to stop banning someone that pissed him off even though Redeye didn't want the thing to go through. (The cause was incredibly stupid/petty/dull can't even remember what it was now :9).

This post has been edited; it was last edited by CONFUSED.com: 09-11-2012 8:49 AM.

09-11-2012 9:10 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Shit, I remember that story...

The cause was bad, stupid, and petty is all I recall.
09-11-2012 5:29 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by CONFUSED.com:
Latter. Mod in charge was a chap named White mage of Doom. who had a very creepy obsession with this lovely unicorn.

...but I thought he was Gay?

09-12-2012 2:14 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, it gets so much worse than that.
09-12-2012 10:48 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by SUP, BITCHES:
Quote by CONFUSED.com:

...but I thought he was Gay?

Does that stop me from crazying at asain ladies?

09-12-2012 10:58 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

hyunhah isn't a vector trace of some fanfic unicorn at least

Quote by Alizarin:

09-12-2012 11:10 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharp:
hyunhah isn't a vector trace of some fanfic unicorn at least

This.

The picture of said unicorn is the "wet mane" series that bronies fap to. Hence why I was like "uhhhhhhh"...

But a little bird told me the truth (that whitemage is a horrible, horrible person)

09-13-2012 12:59 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by SUP, BITCHES:
Bronies Hate Rarity

Rarity. A white unicorn with purple hair and blue eyes, with blue diamonds as her symbol. She is a fashion designer residing in Ponyville. She has her own boutique. She is very prim and proper--when need be. She can also party with the best of them. She has a white persian cat named Opal, who is a (hilarious) bitch of a cat. Her element of harmony is generosity.

Bronies despise this character with every fiber of their being.

Quote:
Rarity is the one who doesn't match her element. they wrote themselves into a corner by having rarity want to be upper class and running her own business for profit. those elements of her character make it hard to write her as generous all the time. any detailed stories that would reconcile the complicated facets of her character would never fit into a 22 minute show, and wouldn't be interesting to the children the show is for. they did drop the ball by having her manipulate others with her looks twice (spike and the nerd pony), those could have been avoided.

Quote:
Although, in my eyes, she's somewhat reconciled with Spike about how she's manipulated him via "Secret of My Excess" due to how she actually does care for him. Even if she doesn't return his feelings (which she very well could), she at least respects them and was honest with him about it.

The nerd pony, though, was totally a low blow by Rarity (and the show staff, mainly the writers/storyboarders).

Quote:
so she does selfish things, but also does generous things, generous is roughly opposite to selfish... yep, that's a character with conflicting traits. what I said she is in my original comment. I never said she was evil. (although the manipulating was pretty bad), i'm saying that the character is written badly.

Yes. In a show aimed at the 5-10 year old crowd, Rarity is a badly written character. I'm not saying that because the show is aimed at children, that she SHOULD be written poorly, no. I am just saying I have seen far, far worse. I do frankly believe that bronies hate Rarity because she is a stereotypical "beautiful girl" in appearance (curls her hair, goes to the salon, hates things being messy) that they have been rejected by over and over again.

I, personally, do not see flaws in her "element". I think the elements are stupid anyway, but I digress. She is very generous--if it were me at the party with Fancy Pants in "Sweet and Elite", I would have said fuckkkk youuu to Twilight Sparkle and her stupid birthday party. She let her friends make asses of themselves infront of the elite of Canterlot. She made five dresses (and accessories) twice over for her overbearing idiot friends. She gave gems to Spike for helping her, even though she needs the gems for her designs.

I have bore witness to a brony wishing death on Rarity by concentration camp. This is deep seated hatred for a small pony, coming from bronie's past failures in life. The talk about how "manipulating the nerd pony" being such a "low blow" just confirms this.

Obviously, nobody treats their friends differently from how they treat strangers. That is a ludicrous idea.

Blind Guardian - Sadly Sings Destiny

Pages (126): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Fuck Bronies